Superforex Scam

Ken_Singapore

Recruit
My name is Ken, from Singapore. I won USD 250 during ShowFX Asia 17 September 2016. I grew my account till USD 5511.27 and on 26 February 2019, Superforex decided to disable my account 72990 without informing me. I did an inquiry through the online support but it was not helpful. The staff did not answer my questions and exited the conversation room. See below picture 1 and 2.

If you decide to open an account with this broker, please reconsider.
I am the one standing on the left and Inna Sokolovskaya (Partnership Department Manager) presented the US 250 prize award. See picture 3.

My daily account report. See picture 4 and 5.SF1.png SF2.png SF3.png SF4.png SF5.png

If you need more information, please write to me.

Dear Ken

Very sorry to here about this bad news about this Broker.

Please can you post what their Terms & Conditions were in Agreement here and explain your Trading Method.

Then we can help You

Attachments

• Terms & Conditions.png
    Terms & Conditions.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 0
Hi Walter Emslie, thanks for your concern. Attached is the Superforex term and condition (client)

https://superforex.com/terms-and-conditions

I have no idea which clause I was penalized and Superforex did not give me a clear explanation why account 72990 was disabled.

My trading style is pending buy and pending sell. Seldom market order entry unless decided by other factors.

The nearest clause I can see potentially to cause this account disabled is

9.1.5.The Customer acknowledges that the Company has the right to suspend activity on the Customer’s trading account in case the Company has any suspicion that the Customer’s trading account is used for money-laundering or the Customer has provided deliberately false information. Once the operations are suspended, the Company shall conduct the investigation that may include examination of the account data, trading account depositing history, identification of the Customer etc. The Customer acknowledges that the Company has the right to initiate the investigation if it has reasons to suspect that the Customer has traded on the account in violation of the present Agreement.

But come on.. Money laundering through a 5 thousand account? It is impossible.

Attachments

• superforex-ltd-client-agreement-en.pdf
    323.8 KB · Views: 0
My name is Ken, from Singapore. I won USD 250 during ShowFX Asia 17 September 2016. I grew my account till USD 5511.27 and on 26 February 2019, Superforex decided to disable my account 72990 without informing me. I did an inquiry through the online support but it was not helpful. The staff did not answer my questions and exited the conversation room. See below picture 1 and 2.

If you decide to open an account with this broker, please reconsider.
I am the one standing on the left and Inna Sokolovskaya (Partnership Department Manager) presented the US 250 prize award. See picture 3.

My daily account report. See picture 4 and 5.View attachment 41640 View attachment 41641 View attachment 41642 View attachment 41643 View attachment 41644

If you need more information, please write to me.
Here is the link of Superfx_official Rep, go ahead and invite him to this thread. He will explain to you about this.

Super Forex has been sent invite to join this thread - Let us see what their reason is and hope this can be resolved diplomatically.

Back