• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SuperTradeSystem.com

General discussions of a financial company
Time.....

Yes, the community will come and it is a shame it didn't shape up the way we all would have liked it. But I am of the belief that it is best in the long run to proceed cautiously. There is a lot of time required to do everything that is involved. It will be easier for me as well to coordinate in a central location.

The one thing I did not want to do is delay the perfect results of the system from being available even if I could not claim to be the perfect teacher which aint happenin' anyway.

But we'll keep workin' at whatever can be accomplished. Because of the stuff on which it is built, that is where the accuracy is, not my teaching ability.

Cheers,
Cyclon

Nice spotting

There's a buy signal on gold 5 min, did anyone see it?

That's a good spy on the GOLD, journeyman. I wasn't looking there.

That is a secondary trade for a corrective move though the trend will continue.

It triggered at 782.89 (8/15/08)

This system does everything that it claims, last trade on 4hr timeframe made 1000 pips. Name one other system that can do this? This system is unique but it is well worth the effort that it takes to learn it. Please do not critisize this system until you have taken the time to examine it thouroghly. Tom has answered every question that I have had in a thoughtful and timely manner.

jpy8-14.gif

Would you be so kind and share on which time frame did you see all the prequalifying steps of phase/step 1? They are not on the 4 h timeframe. I checked it on all timeframes, to see whether I could get into "your" 4h step 2 set up and Don't See It.

Tom, it would be really great if you provided more examples along the text of your ebook...I'm an experienced trader, know the basics, but it is a very hard study with the current layout and so few examples. It would be of course a great support if you kept posting some complete latest trades....on continual basis to show that your system works...and support your clients also that way.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Natural Changeup due to size of coming move

Hi freeeagle,

The evaluation does not have to be the same timeframe as the location because the new trend, even if a correction, may choose its own speed.

This is the section which discusses this (edited):

"we use it to SELECT OUR NEXT TOOL to be used in Step 2. To do this we will leave behind the concept of using the timeframe we were on as the perspective ... pending failure. Now we will use the ... tool to find an appropriate TRADE timeframe. The timeframe we are already using may yield the proper view but it may be necessary to change it. If according to the discussion of the setup which follows you do need to change it then start with"

That references the change from location to evaluation.

The evaluation was done on the 8/5 low but the location could have come off the 3/17 low or the 5/9 low with different settings and would still come out to do evaluation after the drop from 7/23 high.

Cheers,
Cyclon

Anything pending?

Hi Tom,

Could you or anyone else name any pending signal that' s happening now, so we could do our own study to see if we come up with the same results?
Thanks.

Journeyman

You May Not discuss system details on this forum.

The support email for Supertradesystem is given in your ebook.

Please use this to discuss trade situations.

Thank you.

Tom

Ok, Tom.
I tried not to reveal any details, but I guess some could be accidentally revealed.

I understand

I understand. I am working on a member site. Please be patient with me on it as there is a lot of work to make it worthwhile.

In the meantime please feel free to email.

Cheers,
Cyclon

It is permissible to discuss using Cyclon's system in this thread, as long as proprietary information is not given out.

Upcoming entry points and certain details of how the indicators work are proprietary and should not be posted publicly. If you aren't sure if something can or can't be posted here, ask Cyclon.

Back