• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SuperTradeSystem.com

General discussions of a financial company
I understand. I am working on a member site. Please be patient with me on it as there is a lot of work to make it worthwhile.

In the meantime please feel free to email.

Cheers,
Cyclon

hi tom,

i would like to gain your prmission to start up a private group to study your system. it will be a forum platform and only register buyer would be allow to join. i know you are working on one as well. but this will be more of a private group, tailor specifically to those who wish to join. i would only start this project with your premission. i already recieve quite a number of interested parties who are keen about the idea.

HR

It is not in the traders best interest

It is not in the traders best interest to obtain information from someone who has admittedly a partial understanding.

Also to divulge any information on an electronic retrieval system of any kind is a direct violation of the terms of use and is copyright infringement.

Aside from those clearcut issues I appreciate what you may be trying to accomplish so regrettably I need to be a baddie and state what should have been understood from the reading of the 1st page in the ebook where this is clearly stated.

Cheers,
Cyclon

PS. "electronic retrieval system" - That includes email

Also I would like to post this for the record. There is an FPA member who recently purchased the trading system and sent me back a screenshot and clear description of a correct analysis of a trade setup within 3 hours. About 12 hours or so later I was informed that this person had completed their first profitable trade somewhere in there.

I believe this is because the steps were acted upon and not analyzed. Risk-aversion has many forms and the paralysis of analysis is a debilitating thing. I completely understand it because I suffer the same condition. I know it had a role in the creation of this system.

I do work with anyone to help clarify my language but I have seen many people get the light come on and that is due to their persistance, not my help.

Last edited:
Hi freeeagle,

The evaluation does not have to be the same timeframe as the location because the new trend, even if a correction, may choose its own speed.

This is the section which discusses this (edited):

"we use it to SELECT OUR NEXT TOOL to be used in Step 2. To do this we will leave behind the concept of using the timeframe we were on as the perspective ... pending failure. Now we will use the ... tool to find an appropriate TRADE timeframe. The timeframe we are already using may yield the proper view but it may be necessary to change it. If according to the discussion of the setup which follows you do need to change it then start with"

That references the change from location to evaluation.

The evaluation was done on the 8/5 low but the location could have come off the 3/17 low or the 5/9 low with different settings and would still come out to do evaluation after the drop from 7/23 high.

Cheers,
Cyclon

Cyclon,
I would appreciate a specific reply to my question. The reference quoted, known to me, is not a reply to my question.
Thanks
fe

This is a proprietary system

This is a proprietary system and support questions are handled through email support at

SUPPORT AT supertradesystem dot com

Additional note: This system does not require any of your former trading experience to use it. There are people with lots of experience who do not employ the system and sometimes this becomes clearly the detriment rather than the supposed asset. There are others who do not have so much experience and they do employ it. So just because you have a lot of experience does not mean that your inability to understand a particular thing is indicative of the step being unclear. Understanding is a two way street and the world (if not the FPA forum itself) is absolutely overflowing with the evidence of this phenomenon. All efforts to make things clear for you personally have been endeavored at least and will be given additional effort wherever necessary. That is my commitment but I do not pretend to be able to fix all communication difficulties.

Cheers,
Cyclon

Last edited:
This is a proprietary system and support questions are handled through email support at

Additional note: This system does not require any of your former trading experience to use it. There are people with lots of experience who do not employ the system and sometimes this becomes clearly the detriment rather than the supposed asset. There are others who do not have so much experience and they do employ it. So just because you have a lot of experience does not mean that your inability to understand a particular thing is indicative of the step being unclear. Understanding is a two way street and the world (if not the FPA forum itself) is absolutely overflowing with the evidence of this phenomenon. All efforts to make things clear for you personally have been endeavored at least and will be given additional effort wherever necessary. That is my commitment but I do not pretend to be able to fix all communication difficulties.

Cheers,
Cyclon

I want to buy your e-book, but are you saying that it is very complicate to understand it and use it?
I also have some experience in forex, but now I do not know if this will be good or bad for this system.
Also do you have another way to pay with credit card? I have tried to pay with 2 different credit cards and I can not pay using paypal sytem, I have used those credit cards for online payments without no problem, but all of them were not via paypal.
Regards

Cheers,
Cyclon

I understand your viewpoint Cyclon.
Cheers,
fe

The thing about complexity

I want to buy your e-book, but are you saying that it is very complicate to understand it and use it?
I also have some experience in forex, but now I do not know if this will be good or bad for this system.
Also do you have another way to pay with credit card? I have tried to pay with 2 different credit cards and I can not pay using paypal sytem, I have used those credit cards for online payments without no problem, but all of them were not via paypal.
Regards

I appreciate your interest in the system. Please contact with support via email through:
support at supertradesystem dot com
for info regarding any payment issues.

There are 2 aspects to how the complexity issue will affect you. The trading system is precise and this is something you really really WANT to have in a trading system, don't you?

In order to be precise you must convey details. This does not mean that the details are complex but they must be expressed in a language. Here is where you begin to throw in shades of the understanding issue.

My two boys each had the same 10th grade math honors teacher. These boys both excel in their studies and one liked the teacher and did well and the other did not like the way the teacher taught and though he did well he struggled all year and did not do as well as he usually does. The older one who likes the teacher conveyed that he was astonished at this and cannot believe that his brother does not like the teacher in the first place.

I think that both boys were right about their preference. They were both genuine as illustrated by the rest of their academic attitudes and accomplishments. But where does that leave the teacher? She has demonstrated her ability to convey the material in a way that some do just fine with and yet others may even fail.

Another interesting aspect comes to mind about the older brother. He struggled with his English teacher. Not just one, but pretty much all of them and even did a summer class in college - you guessed it, English Comp. Now mind you this boy can express himself JUST FINE!! He even had a job doing telephone surveys in which expression plays a key role and moved way up in what they rank by, "completions".

I believe his English teachers may have been at least passable in their craft. We all struggle with one aspect of learning and excel in others. Is this indicative of the arrangement or clarity of the material or how we interact with it? I think there are aspects of both in play.

However the existence of successes by some individuals based on the same material exhibits that the material is at the very least passable. There is always room for improvement when it comes to language. Large corporations have whole departments which explain and re-explain things. How many times has someone said to you in the last month, "Did you mean .... when you said ...?"

What's the problem? Surely you meant to be clear. You may have stated it in the absolutely best phraseology possible. Or perhaps not but the fact remained that what you thought was clear was sent back for an explanation. Anybody reading this have a significant other or children or in-laws? Enough said!

I think the problem is that our individual makeup and language interpretation make a fair jumble of things on the whole.

Now comes the other aspect of complexity in this issue of trading systems. The market is complex. Trading without a system is complex. Trading with a system is complex. If this was not the case we would ALL be retired because we have computers which can duplicate definable tasks. Is this not a truth?

What's the hottest thing these days in Forex? Robot trading systems! If I've been asked one consistent question it is, "Can you program it?". The answer is no. This system was designed to take the performance to a level that is beyond what an algorithm can accomplish but achieve what a human can. It has accomplished this goal.

Now that means that what is required is a practice of manual system methods. I make no pretense that this is an automated system. You apply the steps yourself. You have tools, you have a structure and you have definite results coming out of this practice.

Is this strictly a mathematical calculation? If it were then it would fall under the category of definable tasks for a computer.

Mathematical relationships are involved in the construction of the tools which has already been done. The part that is not definable for a computer is a visual measurement you make using these tools. This is where the market's complexity comes into play.

But this does not translate into a complex task. In fact it is very simple. That does NOT mean easy - you do have to think and observe and meet criteria. If you don't keep track you can get stopped out as almost happened to me were it not for rpaco who, from across the pond and another well let's just call it "time zone", spotted my mistake using his same tools and let me know and I was spared some loss and embarassment.

A method has been devised whereby the frequency of the market, which is entirely based on fibonnacci in all aspects of time and size and formation, has been "heard". Possibly for the first time ever this natural occurence has been put together in a unified analysis for all those elements.

Just follow the steps. Have you followed what I wrote in the preceeding section about the complexity of understanding? You think you do. The way we would find out is if I devised a systematic method whereby you would be required to arrive at consistent, defineable results. Would it work? The answer is yes, for the determined.

I'll not bother with that system, I've got enough to do but the consistent, definable result of the trading system was proven by rpaco showing me that I had been awake too many hours in a row and had stumbled at the very first criteria so my trade had no basis. The trade was bound for failure but the signal for success.

Speaking of proof, I get asked for it all the time and that is expected. I get a chuckle out of some of this. If I were to show a set of pictures of an indicator which consistently showed itself catching bounces and reported that this indicator has a 50% success rate at hitting an exact bounce point it would be all the rage. That is all the proof that would be required and endless folks would try it. The fact is I have a whole toolbox full of those.

But if I show a set of pictures which shows this same phenomenon where consistently the indicator is seen catching retracements and then say that it is going to catch the prime retracement on the actual trend reversal this is suspect. Is that because I say it has 100% success or is that because I charge a fee for the trading system which will put you on location for that signal?

I'll tell you what. I'll just keep posting pictures. They are supposed to be worth a thousand words. Now I have in my first section severely lowered the percieved value or "market" for words so we'll see how much weight the continued flow of pictures have but we'll just make more and flood the market.

Ultimately you have to decide. Do I believe this looney? If I do then how hard am I willing to work to achieve those results?

I am sure this will cause more questions to be asked rather than answer a single one for some people but that is just what makes the world go round.

Cheers,
Cyclon

Hello Cyclon,

Your answer on the issue of complexity was well stated. I especially like the following quote :

" Now that means that what is required is a practice of manual system methods. I make no pretense that this is an automated system. You apply the steps yourself. You have tools, you have a structure and you have definite results coming out of this practice. "

This is what has helped me most to understand the system, playing around with different timeframes, different templates, on different currencies. It really helped to put everything together. It is one thing to read the manual, but for me the really understanding came when applying the considerable tools that you have provided for us. Things that where new and and different became much more familiar after this type of fun practice. This is when the "AHA" moments come.

I would encourge all of you to keep working with the system, The results for me have been fantastic. Trading on all timeframes from 1min to daily.

What a country!! :D

Duane

Last edited:
I appreciate your interest in the system. Please contact with support via email through:
support at supertradesystem dot com
for info regarding any payment issues.

There are 2 aspects to how the complexity issue will affect you. The trading system is precise and this is something you really really WANT to have in a trading system, don't you?

In order to be precise you must convey details. This does not mean that the details are complex but they must be expressed in a language. Here is where you begin to throw in shades of the understanding issue.

My two boys each had the same 10th grade math honors teacher. These boys both excel in their studies and one liked the teacher and did well and the other did not like the way the teacher taught and though he did well he struggled all year and did not do as well as he usually does. The older one who likes the teacher conveyed that he was astonished at this and cannot believe that his brother does not like the teacher in the first place.

I think that both boys were right about their preference. They were both genuine as illustrated by the rest of their academic attitudes and accomplishments. But where does that leave the teacher? She has demonstrated her ability to convey the material in a way that some do just fine with and yet others may even fail.

Another interesting aspect comes to mind about the older brother. He struggled with his English teacher. Not just one, but pretty much all of them and even did a summer class in college - you guessed it, English Comp. Now mind you this boy can express himself JUST FINE!! He even had a job doing telephone surveys in which expression plays a key role and moved way up in what they rank by, "completions".

I believe his English teachers may have been at least passable in their craft. We all struggle with one aspect of learning and excel in others. Is this indicative of the arrangement or clarity of the material or how we interact with it? I think there are aspects of both in play.

However the existence of successes by some individuals based on the same material exhibits that the material is at the very least passable. There is always room for improvement when it comes to language. Large corporations have whole departments which explain and re-explain things. How many times has someone said to you in the last month, "Did you mean .... when you said ...?"

What's the problem? Surely you meant to be clear. You may have stated it in the absolutely best phraseology possible. Or perhaps not but the fact remained that what you thought was clear was sent back for an explanation. Anybody reading this have a significant other or children or in-laws? Enough said!

I think the problem is that our individual makeup and language interpretation make a fair jumble of things on the whole.

Now comes the other aspect of complexity in this issue of trading systems. The market is complex. Trading without a system is complex. Trading with a system is complex. If this was not the case we would ALL be retired because we have computers which can duplicate definable tasks. Is this not a truth?

What's the hottest thing these days in Forex? Robot trading systems! If I've been asked one consistent question it is, "Can you program it?". The answer is no. This system was designed to take the performance to a level that is beyond what an algorithm can accomplish but achieve what a human can. It has accomplished this goal.

Now that means that what is required is a practice of manual system methods. I make no pretense that this is an automated system. You apply the steps yourself. You have tools, you have a structure and you have definite results coming out of this practice.

Is this strictly a mathematical calculation? If it were then it would fall under the category of definable tasks for a computer.

Mathematical relationships are involved in the construction of the tools which has already been done. The part that is not definable for a computer is a visual measurement you make using these tools. This is where the market's complexity comes into play.

But this does not translate into a complex task. In fact it is very simple. That does NOT mean easy - you do have to think and observe and meet criteria. If you don't keep track you can get stopped out as almost happened to me were it not for rpaco who, from across the pond and another well let's just call it "time zone", spotted my mistake using his same tools and let me know and I was spared some loss and embarassment.

A method has been devised whereby the frequency of the market, which is entirely based on fibonnacci in all aspects of time and size and formation, has been "heard". Possibly for the first time ever this natural occurence has been put together in a unified analysis for all those elements.

Just follow the steps. Have you followed what I wrote in the preceeding section about the complexity of understanding? You think you do. The way we would find out is if I devised a systematic method whereby you would be required to arrive at consistent, defineable results. Would it work? The answer is yes, for the determined.

I'll not bother with that system, I've got enough to do but the consistent, definable result of the trading system was proven by rpaco showing me that I had been awake too many hours in a row and had stumbled at the very first criteria so my trade had no basis. The trade was bound for failure but the signal for success.

Speaking of proof, I get asked for it all the time and that is expected. I get a chuckle out of some of this. If I were to show a set of pictures of an indicator which consistently showed itself catching bounces and reported that this indicator has a 50% success rate at hitting an exact bounce point it would be all the rage. That is all the proof that would be required and endless folks would try it. The fact is I have a whole toolbox full of those.

But if I show a set of pictures which shows this same phenomenon where consistently the indicator is seen catching retracements and then say that it is going to catch the prime retracement on the actual trend reversal this is suspect. Is that because I say it has 100% success or is that because I charge a fee for the trading system which will put you on location for that signal?

I'll tell you what. I'll just keep posting pictures. They are supposed to be worth a thousand words. Now I have in my first section severely lowered the percieved value or "market" for words so we'll see how much weight the continued flow of pictures have but we'll just make more and flood the market.

Ultimately you have to decide. Do I believe this looney? If I do then how hard am I willing to work to achieve those results?

I am sure this will cause more questions to be asked rather than answer a single one for some people but that is just what makes the world go round.

Cheers,
Cyclon

Thanks for your answer,you were right, the system is not so complicate but you have to go step by step, the only thing is that in my case I have to go some slow because English is not my mother language, just I have one question please, how do we consider fundamentals or any important news in your system? Also can you give me a hint how to use the f.... finder template?
Kindest Regards

Hey guy with one red eye, (In a horizontal slit moving from side to side)

Whaddaya mean "Different time zone"? I'm from a different friggin' PLANET !!!

When Cyclon says "I think the problem is that our individual makeup and language interpretation make a fair jumble of things on the whole." He is dead right, I cant understand a word of it because it's written in American wheras I speak only English. :DLOL (And a tiny bit of Italian) The pictures are pretty though with lots of colours!:D

Beto: Threre's fundamentals and news to consider, but when you put it all together you will find that all the news events and all the fundamentals make the market move in Elliott Waves.

This system works on Elliot waves, or rather its a way of predicting when a wave is ending as is denoted in the full title of the system.

I agree that it's not the easiest system to learn and Cyclon has the dents in his head to prove it (from banging it on the wall in frustration whilst trying to help me learn American. Of course, me being senile is not helping tremendously )

rpaco (Planet 42)

Last edited:
Back