• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SuperTradeSystem.com

General discussions of a financial company
fundamentals provide kicks

No Fundamental considerations are taken into account with this system.

Announcements and what have you will not change the outcome of what the market was already preparing to do and are accomodated within the system's technical analysis with extreme accuracy.

Many concern themselves with spikes and even try to guess the direction or straddle them and some do real well with this fundamental approach. But those spikes are features of corrections or breakouts from consolidation (correction) zones which play their role in this system prior to the final trend failure as trend challenges. Trend challenges provide the information to the technical setups which will then allow location of the signal in the proper place.

Also these may be broken down smaller as main pivot points used as starting places to apply the steps (again this is all time basis relative).

Cheers,
Cyclon

8- )

PS. Since this is a new approach the best way to apply it is by doing the steps and allow the discovery process to flow from there.

A consistent thread emerged from email support questions which showed me that the more analytical the person the more they would have a tendancy to 'take the long way home'.

This (I hate to use it but have no better description) "type" of person almost always would resolve to understand every nuance of even the sub-structure of the mathematical relationships which I do not fully understand. Then the reasons for each and every step would be explored. Now this is going to slow things down to a crawl but eventually the 'AH HAA' moment comes as the application begins to happen after a comfort zone was reached.

Now I am somewhat anal and understand this and also it is not a good universal description of the tendancy because the fact is you can't pigeon-hole people's tendancies and operational preferences into a narrow field as it would seem I have done. I do not think anything is that basic and certainly think people are immensely complex. But if taken in broad groupings there are tendancies which correlate with other tendancies.

Now if taken together with the concept of communication / interpretation previously discussed you can see where this could get really drawn out. That really should not dissuade someone because the opportunity is a flowing river and wherever you jump in you'll be moving with the flow.

Hello Cyclon,

Your answer on the issue of complexity was well stated. I especially like the following quote :

" Now that means that what is required is a practice of manual system methods. I make no pretense that this is an automated system. You apply the steps yourself. You have tools, you have a structure and you have definite results coming out of this practice. "

This is what has helped me most to understand the system, playing around with different timeframes, different templates, on different currencies. It really helped to put everything together. It is one thing to read the manual, but for me the really understanding came when applying the considerable tools that you have provided for us. Things that where new and and different became much more familiar after this type of fun practice. This is when the "AHA" moments come.

I would encourge all of you to keep working with the system, The results for me have been fantastic. Trading on all timeframes from 1min to daily.

What a country!! :D

Duane

Hi, I have been learning the system and so far I can say that It is very interesting, I really do not see it as very complicated, I better say that you only have to follow very carefully the general instructions, only I have had a tough time finding opportunities, I think that maybe I am looking into very long time frames, maybe I better try at 5, min, 15 min or 1 hour minutes?
Any advise about looking for more trading opportunities with this system?
I have a lot of time for trading that is why I am asking your opinion about smaller time frames.
Thanks in advance for your comments

Hi beto1

Hi, I have been learning the system and so far I can say that It is very interesting, I really do not see it as very complicated, I better say that you only have to follow very carefully the general instructions, only I have had a tough time finding opportunities, I think that maybe I am looking into very long time frames, maybe I better try at 5, min, 15 min or 1 hour minutes?
Any advise about looking for more trading opportunities with this system?
I have a lot of time for trading that is why I am asking your opinion about smaller time frames.
Thanks in advance for your comments

Hi beto1,

I do have a suggestion in the ebook that is to start out at fast timeframes which will give you more frequent usage and therefore experience using the tools. Now the frequency running in the wave may force you outside that fast speed but you will still find the most current opportunities that way. The procedures and tools of course will take you to where the frequency does coincide with your analysis.

I think that pretty much that suggestion gets ignored and there is a reason for that. The normal viewpoint of technical analysis is that of a scalping approach in reality. Just pick a timeframe and whatever set of favorite indicator combo you like and have at it.

The timeframe is artificial to start with as it has nothing to do with the wave except when the wave is also at the same frequency. By this I am refering to an approach I have used for over 6 years which is to adapt timeframes to Fibonacci Timeframes with adaptations of indicators. If you match the speed of waves you will see a whole other dimension but that is not what you need do to use the system.

The main reason that the timeframe selection is often too large at first is that the system uses the supertrade format so a 15 minute timeframe with certain formations can take a month to complete the supertrade. Now at other formations it may be more in line with what most associate with the 15 minute which is a fairly fast timeframe.

So start with fast settings and let the formation and tools take you out to their own fastest running speed. If you have more specific questions I will gladly answer them via email at support -at- supertradesystem -dot- -com-.

Cheers,
Cyclon

Despite the 'fast' advise...

Despite the advise to learn more and get more trades from faster timeframes, we do have some which are beginning to shape up on a bit larger view. They are good too!

Try USD/CHF on 1 hr. from 7/15 pivot and also GBP/JPY on 30 mi. from 8/6 pivot.

I can't go into any more detail than that here. These will take longer to finish their development and so monitor them accordingly.

Cheers,
Cyclon

Last edited:
Step 2 is an assembly of information so cannot fail

I used 5M on gbp/jpy and it got through step 1 but then step 2 failed.

Hi Eric,

Step 2 cannot fail but perhaps you meant there was a continuation signal. Please contact with support for assistance.

Cheers,
Cyclon

Hi Tom, i am beginning to understand the system but I am still having difficulties to isolate all parts to find the next tredeable reversal, in fact I am doing ok about applying the rules, but It is difficult to me to identify Step 1A in your system,and if you fail to do that all the rest is useless, can you give me some esential tips to do identify this, do you want me to send you an email?
Regards

Not a support thread

Send the red slit eyed one an email to the proper support address.

Back