• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SuperTradeSystem.com

General discussions of a financial company
1700 pips 3 days just got his new toy

So my DOG could DO BETTER than this

Think about it - 95% failure - does 95% of anything else fail? NEXT!! Dinggg NEXT!! Dingg NEXT!! -- Yeah the BROKERS love it! Who supplies most of the tools, Huh? And the funny part is they call THEM Brokers - it should be the other way around maybe? I don't think it's them that's broke.

Rruuff!!

Not many, sad to say are gonna accept that a robot program isn't gonna cut it. Maybe if there is some huge different type of logic system come along but if it isn't here it isn't here, move on and move up. You got a family or at least some things you need to get done. Pips flying by your ears or gettin banked - it's that dirt simple.

8- )

How about my buddy, a college student from Nigeria who couldn't use paypal and paid extra to get these secrets by western union and only available in one place. He made a trip to go to the western union office and then he had to get graph*card, to act as a liason agency to process that for him - banks can't deal with Nigeria right now - all in all waited a couple weeks to get it. He just wrote me about how he took the first signal for 250 pips in 1 day and then took the reversal for 1700 pips in 3 days and that he took the NEXT reversal and as of his writing had it still open for over 500 pips. I've never met him but he is my buddy because I LIKE that kind of attitude and determination. All you have to do is move your mouse.

CAPTURE the Best Part of Super Trades

Supertradesystem - World's 1st 100% Accurate Trading System

You'll know the 95ers by their t-shirts

forex-challenged-tshirt.jpeg

they'll soon be known as the 9 - to - 5ers -- NEXT!!

8- )

Dear Cyclon
Please can you send me a new time/space continuum, since the one you provided with your system unexpectedly broke yesterday whilst it was in the dishwasher.

I had noticed some small cracks appearing in areas where I forgot to apply stops, then suddenly the thing split in two and all my funds drained through the gap.

I believe we are all due to get a shiny new one soon (4th November) in time for Guy Fawkes night, please can you make sure that it will be unaffected by the fireworks.

ROTFLMAO!!!

So, will you have the not-so-experienced, but charismatic version and the really old version (but backed up by a MILF) both ready to roll out by Tuesday evening?

:D

Haha - No that is a real contest

I meant it for rpaco but will open it for all who dare

Oh! Just seen your challenge oh wavey one and thus immediately:

"Tongue-tied and twisted just an earth-bound misfit, I"
and "There’s someone in my head but it’s not me."

So I'll go away and think about it if whoever is in there lets me, will email you with answer. (possibly)

Hints for You get a Free One if you decode this

1 We are so cold not alone

Hints for You get a Free One if you decode this

Answer is:

2 words which would be capitalized possessive

AND

combined with an indication of position in a series.

Good luck.

You are absolutely right!

I just googled the whole phrase and got it right off

My answer

Breaking Benjamin's album "We Are Not Alone" - 1st Track - "So Cold"

I think - I hope:D

juli

Hi Juli,

That is the right answer. You are the winner.

Here is your Free One

Free One

Enjoy 8- )

Cheers,
Cyclon

I have been trying to write you to your private message and i couldnt get thru on here, its saying i dont have the access to do that... I need to ask you some questions and i would love to purchase your system but i do not have paypal, i would love if we could discuss this in private. Thanks

Back