• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SuperTradeSystem.com

General discussions of a financial company
Love It!

Special Note: This system is by Cyclon, by one of our very own Forex Peace Army members. We hope it works well, and know exactly who to blame if it doesn't.
:D

@@@@@@@@ COOL!! @@@@@@@@

I don't mean I Love the system - of course I love the system - I wrote it. I mean I love the Moderator's comment. Makes me feel like I am really in the Army. LOL

What more can I say...

Captured 87% of all the super trades available for a total of 6285 pips. It has never given a false signal in all of my experience so I had to release it once I saw that there was a way to set it up so that it could be used by anyone.

It is self-contained in an ebook with everything needed included - charting, tools, etc.

Yours Truly,
Cyclon

Last edited:
Upgraded Version

Supertrade system has been enhanced.

This will get you in so tight to the pivot its unbelievable = like
This will show you exactly where and when to get in. = like
This will give the maximum potential = like
This will make you mega pips = like

What's not to like?

See we just take you where you want to go.
Like from the red X to the red X and back up again.

080428-29-30--620x280-gbp-jpy--overview.png

And can you make an entry where the price hits the purple line
after the peak on the retracement? Of course you can.
4/28/08 Short GbpJpy @ 208.09
080428-29-30--620x280-gbp-jpy--short signal.png

Same thing at the other end.
4/29/08 Long GbpJpy @ 204.01
080428-29-30--620x280-gbp-jpy--long signal.png

We're doing this on every pivot. Over and over and over again.
I don't see why you shouldn't. Do you?

Cheers,
Cyclon

Last edited:
Secondary Setup is for spikes

The Supertradesystem features the Secondary Setup.

This is meant for corrective spikes and such during end phases before a trend fails. You'll notice that right before a final blowoff at the end of a trend the volatility will spike. This is where most will get whipsawed.

The secondary setup of the Supertradesystem is for this area and fast action. The markets spend 70% of their time in corrections. You will have a clear signal where to enter as well as knowing in advance that this is the type of action this move will be. The secondary setup is a must have.

During a recent example shown on the site a 9 day period featured over 1500 pips gained. Enough to take even only a $500 set of mini lots and turn it into $10,716.36 and do it in 9 trading days.

8- )

Cheers,
Cyclon

Last edited:
How are your results?

Hi everyone,

I have not read any posts about the results individuals are having with this system.

How about a report... anyone?

So far, it's been the system seller reporting only, and you know they will always tell about how great it is.

Surely *someone else* can give a glowing testimonial about it here.:)

PD

I totally agree.
I have read 3 forums and the only one talking about this system is you.
Where are the results

bought the box

I recently purchased this system and have yet to decipher it.I wish Mr Cyclone would update website w/detailed set up and use of his product.Mr Cyclone does appear genuine and I would love to try out this product. He is a regular contributor here and his posts are lucid and fair. Of course this is not the "review" others hoped for - but maybe in time- I could transcend my own limited learning capacity and set it up to test it.

Hi Guys,

I am directed to this site from the rating site. A guy, HR, from Brunei wants to form a study group of STAR system. I'd like to join it, but there's a wrong email address. If anyone knows the good one, please write it.

Thx

I think we can just discuss it here.

Personally, I'm waiting for Ernest to figure out all the details and save me the trouble of having to read the instructions.
:cool:

LOL

Oh, Please.......

Edit: I might as well use this slot rather than an extra post, cuz I wanted to clarify something.

Big means BIG

If I had to pay for this kind of entertainment...

Cheers,
Cyclon

Last edited:
Back