• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SuperTradingScalper.com

General discussions of a financial company
Attention : FPA administrator
This product is not an EA, it is a managed account service,why you put it here.
You made a section on this site called (managed accounts ) , why you made this section if you mix things and put the managed account service in the section of EA.
Please move this product to the right place with the (managed accounts)
Do not be angry because I blame you for this mistake, because it is not the only mistake you do, as another managed account service I found you added to the EA section. I put some notes their for you too.
I like this site, that is why I want it to be always good.
I hope you find my notes helpful to you .
Thanks

Hi nadanadya AND all,

FPA put Our Account in EA section That was Right...They Already have attention For That, FPA asked us for that.

ALL the People Who Know About US, They All have to know that We are working on our EA now for SELL it. Currently my TEAM is Working TO protect OUR Code and SELL The EA with Safe way.

WE have PAMM account now, From the date 1st APRIL PAMM account minimum deposit will be 300$ to Unlimited..:)

And In APRIL Our EA will Available for Purchase..:)

So for That We need to PUT OUR ACCOUNT IN EA AND MANAGED BOTH SECTION.

Thanks,
sTs_Fx

New Test

Hi All,

In Armadamarkets We Had Start New Test With Crazy Profit Style...Till This Post Earn 10% Profit.

Today Earn 140.2 PIPS. According To our Risk level Which We using on all accounts This Test Get 140% profit by the day today.

Cross finger For Future..:)

Anyone Can Check Statment here : sTs_Personal Discussion | Myfxbook

Thanks.

Hi sTs_Fx,

I just check up your site, like to know what are the different of those 4 account shown:
1) Perfect Real Money Account
2) Personal Real Money Account
3) Official Pamm Account
4) Official Perfect PAMM

I am interested to consider...

Thanks
Hear from you soon.

sTs_Fx

Hi sTs_Fx,

I just check up your site, like to know what are the different of those 4 account shown:
1) Perfect Real Money Account
2) Personal Real Money Account
3) Official Pamm Account
4) Official Perfect PAMM

I am interested to consider...

Thanks
Hear from you soon.

Hi,

Thanks for your interest With us.

Perfect Real Money Account is Attached With Official Perfect PAMM account.
In This PAMM All Client's Account Has Been Attached. And Will attach More In Future..:)

Personal Account and PAMM is For SuperTradingScalper Members and There Family or Relative only.

For More Contact us here :

Email Id : supertradingscalper@gmail.com

Best Regards,
sTs_Fx Team.

Hi,

Thanks for your interest With us.

Perfect Real Money Account is Attached With Official Perfect PAMM account.
In This PAMM All Client's Account Has Been Attached. And Will attach More In Future..:)

Personal Account and PAMM is For SuperTradingScalper Members and There Family or Relative only.

For More Contact us here :

Email Id : supertradingscalper@gmail.com

Best Regards,
sTs_Fx Team.

this account are margin call why still publish?

Back