• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss supraforex.com (Elliott Pearce)

General discussions of a financial company
Supra Forex Does Not work

Allan, Australia already left a review about Supra Forex and he is very right in saying it does not work

This is my experience:

The response is not good after I pinned the creator of the system.

Between 21st and 26th Feb 2010 the creator of the system says he made

200+ PIPS. In the same week I lost all the trades on EURUSD, GBPUSD,

USDCAD and USDJPY.

When I wrote to the Elliott he told me there could be a difference in

the results because of the different broker or I might be collecting

wrong data.

I again replied asking for what he was getting on 4 majors for the

weekahead.

He did not reply

Further why is he not giving out the numbers for the week ahead in the

member's area. This means the system is not working as he claims it to

be.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. GO LOOK FOR BETTER SYSTEM

Supra Forex, don't buy it

I've used for 3 weeks. The first week I made some pips on a demo account, but the following two weeks were losers, I lost over 400 pips for the one week. The cumulative count of pips for the majors was horrible. Elliot assured me that he "continued to have success" which is impossible. I asked him to provide me with the data he used so that I can prove that it is impossible to have made a profit - he did not reply. Stay away from Supra Forex. Refund on the way.

Supraforex NO MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

I Agree with a lot of the comments below. This lost 6 out of 7 trades in 2 days. When I requested a refund under the 8 week money back guarantee, Elliott Pearce would not reply to any of my emails. I have not had any contact from him and no refund.......WHAT A SCAM.....SAVE YOUR MONEY.

Back