surprised!

john15

Recruit
what a surprise i had finding FPA,iv found loads of info,get trading tips and education and i DONT get bombarded with so called must have systems,essential training and god knows what thats going to cost a fortune!!
yep,im new to forex,about 4 months now. iv had a demo account and made a fortune!! thankfully iv got a few years behind me and realise nothing is that easy{or painless!}.trouble is im a hands on sort of bloke,builder by trade.now,this is the problem,ican explain to you and show you how to lay bricks but that wont make you a bricklayer! so the way i see it is demo is ok but it is monopoly,the cynic in me suggests its easily possible for demo accounts to be manipulated in some way . to that end i opened a live account with Finspreads,you get 8 weeks tradeing as low as 10pence a pip and im pleased to say im making headway,little by little,i wouldnt call myself a trader but one day.....
i have got a couple of questions,is new york time 'eastern,us and canada'?
i could also do with an explaination of 'slipshot and runway trades'.

Hi,
this link might help with your time question Eastern Time Zone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Slipshot I've not heard of, could you mean slipshod?

To my knowledge a runaway trade is the name given to a trade that has gone bad and gone against you. The trader hangs on to his trade in the vain hope he will be proved right, but the trade keeps going against him. The runaway trade can wipe out your account and bring out the dreaded 'margin call'.

This type of situation is a very common mistake to make and it is one that you will obviously want to try and avoid. Accept losses as an inevitable part of trading but keep them small, don't let them snowball.

Good luck.

re.runway

thanks for time hint. to explain better my other question i quote from a email i recieved,'we are watching the 60 min for either a SLINGSHOT trade or a RUNWAY trade to the upside for a long position'.

ok, in that case it sounds like some seriously mean low down trading jargon bling.

....in other words.... bull**** names for something very simple.

Back