Complaint involving Multis - suspected Key To Markets Limited fraud

invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Mar 31, 2020 at 11:06 AM

the broker has disappeared, I have not received any response but on the other hand I found other people who have recently used their platform and have encountered the same problems so we will probably make a complaint together

the broker has disappeared, I have not received any response but on the other hand I found other people who have recently used their platform and have encountered the same problems so we will probably make a complaint together
Each person would need to come to FPA and make separate scam alert!

If they complain to UK FoS, they need to do so separately also. But of course they could mention that they read in social media that others are having the same problem. (with a link to this thread and other open cases about the brokerage) :)

When I read this I thought you meant they had disappeared off the face of the earth...! Had to go to https://keytomarkets.com/en/ to check for myself!
OMI

Interesting change in regulation from screenshot in post #4

snag_4b4075d8-png.52157

---------------- VS -----------------------------------

Snag_c608c91.png

1) They added the Mauritius company
2) got rid of the Dubai company
3) They removed the page detailing "Regulation" (to the left of "Privacy & Cookies Policy")
4) they appear to de-emphasize the UK regulation of NZ entity

@Vanessa.P make sure you show UK FOS these changes occurred AFTER you complained to broker/FOS.

Back