Complaint involving Multis - suspected Key To Markets Limited fraud

the abusive exercise of investment services and activities is a crime punishable by imprisonment up to a maximum of 8 years (Article 166 of the Consolidated Law on Finance - TUF).

1630060450393.png

I reported to Consob the fact that the broker operated without regulation when I deposited on their platform, now I'm looking for other people who have opened an account with them in the same period, what to do in these cases? @FxMaster

I reported to Consob the fact that the broker operated without regulation when I deposited on their platform, now I'm looking for other people who have opened an account with them in the same period, what to do in these cases? @FxMaster
First of all, thanks for deleting the message :) did you get any response to your reporting yet?

Prima di tutto, grazie per aver cancellato il messaggio :) , hai già ricevuto risposta alla tua segnalazione?
non ancora, ma se necessario prenderò un appuntamento con un funzionario e lo farò lasciare il sito, qualche consiglio aggiuntivo?
Ulteriori informazioni su questo testo di origine

non ancora, ma se necessario prenderò un appuntamento con un funzionario e lo farò lasciare il sito, qualche consiglio aggiuntivo?
Ulteriori informazioni su questo testo di origine
You are fighting for so long time, I pray that you can get justice as soon as possible. Let me know if I can help you with anything.

this is a copy of one of the many emails received from KTM where it is clearly written to be regulated in the UK, of course I forwarded it to the FOS to make them understand that they cannot refuse to take my case in hand, by the way considering what happened and in light of the fact that the broker has practiced financial abuse, the FOS should immediately make me compensate

Attachments

• copia delle email di KTM dove si evince che sono regolamentati negli uk.pdf
    211.8 KB · Views: 12
Back