Suspicious about i-coin

Bogdan M

Recruit
Hi,
I just red about problems with i-coin and that they are scam.
I also invested on their platform. (So I am the same fool. Did not check before signing up)

And when they asked me for additional investment I got suspicious and did not invest more.

I did not request my investment (1350 €) back yet. I found this forum before I (will) have another session with them.

Now before I do anything I am thinking of minimizing the damage.
Did anyone scammed by i-coin had to cancel cancel their credit card?
If they are recording zoom sessions they have all necessary numbers.

I will probably loose my investment. But I want to minimize the damage after I claim to withdraw my investment.

Anyone with same experience?

Thank You

Hi,
I just red about problems with i-coin and that they are scam.
I also invested on their platform. (So I am the same fool. Did not check before signing up)

And when they asked me for additional investment I got suspicious and did not invest more.

I did not request my investment (1350 €) back yet. I found this forum before I (will) have another session with them.

Now before I do anything I am thinking of minimizing the damage.
Did anyone scammed by i-coin had to cancel cancel their credit card?
If they are recording zoom sessions they have all necessary numbers.

I will probably loose my investment. But I want to minimize the damage after I claim to withdraw my investment.

Anyone with same experience?

Thank You
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

What is your current balance? Did you receive a bonus? If you did receive a bonus, you will have to reach a turnover to make a withdraw request. They will do everything in their power to prevent you from withdrawing. DO NOT invest more money.

thank you all for replay.
@Irsdokou yes I received bonus. current balance is 2696€.
Had no contact with them for two days now. Also did not try to trade.
so, should I just try to withdraw my investment?

Have you calculated the required turnover? Read carefully the Bonus agreement they had you sign in when you took the bonus. If you have not reached the required leverage amount divided by 4 you will have an additional withdraw fee of 20% of the withdrawal balance. Did you trade on your own or with assistance?

Their website is i-coin.io.
On the Terms and Conditions they say that :The website is operated by Fostira UO, a company incorporated under the laws of Estonia, registration number 14820758, with its registered office at Lake Street 14A, Tallinn, Estonia (‘’the Company’’).
On the other hand, this is what is written on their Emails. ι-coin is a trading name of Ventura Communication Ltd, a company incorporated under the laws of the Commonwealth of Dominica (the “Company”).
I can't really understand what these information stands for. Are they regulated in Estonia?
Can anyone understand?

i-coin.io is scam for sure..their not happy if you open account and not deposit the money...Their desperate for scam your money..Their manager will call u and ask why u not deposit the money immediately.The manager is very rude and scold me for not deposit money because i am busing for having meeting..I get to i-coin.io website through fake news about China cryptocurrency.

Back