svsfx.com fraud marketting stratergy

nikhil.bose

Recruit
I got a call from SVSFX.com marketing executive Ms Sahani Morayes s.morayes@svsfx.com to open an account and SVSFX.com will give me a trading training session and confirmed in writing that they will guide until I get confident with the market. But after I deposit my account my account manager told me that I have to do 6 million volume trading otherwise I can't withdraw from my account. In case I can't meet the 6 million, all the profit will be ceased by SVSFX.com. How can this kind of a cheating can happen? I am completely new to forex and based on the marketting team confirmation only I have deposited real money. I'm writing daily follow up with the marketing executive Ms Sahany/Mr. Thomas (claimed himself as account manager) and to other emails I know of from SFSFX to get it clarified and gwt the money back. No one is responding to my emails. Really unacceptable from SVSFX.com Request suggestions to get

Send them a link to this thread. Ask them to come here and piblicly explain themselves.

Did you get any bonus?

How did you deposit?

I got a call from SVSFX.com marketing executive Ms Sahani Morayes s.morayes@svsfx.com to open an account and SVSFX.com will give me a trading training session and confirmed in writing that they will guide until I get confident with the market. But after I deposit my account my account manager told me that I have to do 6 million volume trading otherwise I can't withdraw from my account. In case I can't meet the 6 million, all the profit will be ceased by SVSFX.com. How can this kind of a cheating can happen? I am completely new to forex and based on the marketting team confirmation only I have deposited real money. I'm writing daily follow up with the marketing executive Ms Sahany/Mr. Thomas (claimed himself as account manager) and to other emails I know of from SFSFX to get it clarified and gwt the money back. No one is responding to my emails. Really unacceptable from SVSFX.com Request suggestions to get

Hi Nikhil,
I read ur post here .. I am from india . Now did svsfx.com took any steps to help out. Why i am asking is because i also got call from them regarding FX account opening. I am searching how trust worthy they are.

Back