SVSFX fraud

Ashish Kekre

Recruit
Daer All,
I was joined SVSFX from August 2015. I deposited more than $ 5000 in two different accounts. In one account I trade about $7000 and suddenly one morning I saw my balance $3000 and some open positions. I complaint them they told me your margin level low. I don't argue and start with remaining amount. In my one account I have $2600 and in second I have $ 1500. I called them for withdrawal, up to one week there was no responce. I started again trade and lost one account, In second account I have $ 2600 but they told me you can withdraw only 1600 so with remaining 1000 I started trade and ask them for remaining 1600 they told me now you can not withdraw till all open position. I again start trading and took up my account up to $2938. Today morning I saw my account remain 8 dollars balance only and my all positions closed. Again reason that your account margin less actually margin level was more than 150% and all positions equally hedged. Now they are giving me $289 which was my actual balance. But what about my positions and $2938??? SVS not want you earn and withdraw money, they only want you should deposit ( means they will get commission) and you trade on which also they get commission. I have all proof with me about my account and my position.

A cardinal rule is "If a broker isn't processing a withdrawal, do NOT open any new trades." It would be very sad if one of those trades went against you and wiped out your account.

For now, close those remaining trades as soon as practical and then see if you can get withdrawals processed or not.

What about hedged position cut automatically.
Today morning I saw my account remain 8 dollars balance only and my all positions closed. Again reason that your account margin less actually margin level was more than 150% and all positions equally hedged. Now they are giving me $289 which was my actual balance. But what about my positions and $2938??? SVS not want you earn and withdraw money, they only want you should deposit ( means they will get commission) and you trade on which also they get commission. I have all proof with me about my account and my position.

Send a link to this thread to every email address you can find for SVSFx. Invite them to come here and explain what happened.

Back