Swap Arbitrage

can this swap arbitrage be traded manually?
yes, you can use broker IC Markets and octafx, you go short at ic markets in USDMXN and you go long at octafx IN USDMXN, btoh trades you open at same time and that is already swap arbitrage, because now you get every day money from IC Market for the open short trade in USDMXN and octafx have swap free accounts for everybody.

but you are always in risk that a broker can tell you we dont allow swap arbitrage so that is the main problem why i have stop to sell this.

I got acquainted with your strategy and as far as I am concerned, it perhaps can be prohibited by the most part of brokers. It's the same thing as with the martingale, this stuff is also prohibited by the most part of the brokers, because it turns trading into gambling, while brokers, obviously, don't like when they might be associated with gambling. Nobody likes it.

as for the hedging and swing trading, then it's allowed to hedge the positions in case it's stated on the broker's website, as well as scalping. it seems to me that the proposed strategy is somehow may be similar to scalping.

I got acquainted with your strategy and as far as I am concerned, it perhaps can be prohibited by the most part of brokers. It's the same thing as with the martingale, this stuff is also prohibited by the most part of the brokers, because it turns trading into gambling, while brokers, obviously, don't like when they might be associated with gambling. Nobody likes it.

as for the hedging and swing trading, then it's allowed to hedge the positions in case it's stated on the broker's website, as well as scalping. it seems to me that the proposed strategy is somehow may be similar to scalping.
Your text looks like you have not understand this swap strategy, because it have nothing to do with martingale gambling or scalping, if you have a open long trade in a currency and you dont do anything with this trade why do you call that martingale or gambling, that is nothing you have a trade open and this trade get every day new swap on the other broker you have the hedge for this trade open and now the price can go where he want.
there is no other strategy which is more easy but the problem with this strategy is still that the broker octafx is a ******* he dont give you the right to use this arbitrage strategy they tell you that they can make problems because arbitrage is not allowed

Back