• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info SWAYMARKETS.COM

Asking questions about a company

GigiFX

Private
Hi guys,
I hope you are all doing well.

To make it short, I am looking for a regulated forex broker and came accross someone recommending this broker as regulated in Australia, so safe etc
When I research it on the internet, this broker comes out with a low rating, unsafe, poor regulation..

I cannot find any reviews about Swaymarkets.com on Forex Peace Army , which is the reason of my thread.

Anyone has experienced this forex broker or heard of it?

Thank you

this is swaymarkets.com
1685225427234.png

1685225493284.png

1685225649861.png

Hi Nature Girl, thank you for taking the time to reply. This broker is recommended in my Discord group as a safe regulated broker by the admin. However When I look online, I can only see negative scores about them and no reviews from traders. So this helps, thank you again. They are dodgy
i think U shouldn trust em and work with em im not sayin U should only work with regulated brokers like some extreme people do but there R unregulated brokers with a high level of trust if you want high leverage bonusses and things like that.

im new to this forex and trading world. im knee deep in searchin brokers ma self and if i sniff out anythin sketchy youll be the first to know im also compilin a list of reliable brokers that i think are worth checkin out. as soon as im done ill for sure share it here.

im new to this forex and trading world. im knee deep in searchin brokers ma self and if i sniff out anythin sketchy youll be the first to know im also compilin a list of reliable brokers that i think are worth checkin out. as soon as im done ill for sure share it here.
Thank you. I was interested in Dukascopy bank sa, they look serious but no NEGATIVE BALANCE PROTECTION. So I am still looking for a broker.

Back