• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info SWAYMARKETS.COM

Asking questions about a company
Thank you. I was interested in Dukascopy bank sa, they look serious but no NEGATIVE BALANCE PROTECTION. So I am still looking for a broker.
where R U from? cause one of the important factors for choosin a broker is where R U livin

It takes some digging, they say theyre regulated but theres no evidence, even another review site took their word for it.
One thing to Flag, a big percentage are either trading from or use an address in St,vincent islands and the grenadines, and Seychelles, where rogue operators line up.

Ok Im in a group in USA that use them. The organizer reccomends them, which he is trusted. I would have heard if Sway was doing bad because more traders in our group use them. Its hard to find one through investigation. some look bad but their ok, some look good but there frauds.
Heres the lowdown, yes the questionable practices use St vincent/grenadines, but then those that offer high leverage only use that reduced or no regulation territory because of requirements, restrictions. Good regulators require a lot set aside for them to operate, their just trying to get by, and our leader has been with them for years. I dont expect someone to just believe all this but I have nothing to gain.

I used them and still waiting for a withdrawal 48h after my request, but Sagefx is legit and pays out fast.
the only disadvantage is that they use trade-locker and not mt4 but its a pleasant experience.

I used them and still waiting for a withdrawal 48h after my request, but Sagefx is legit and pays out fast.
the only disadvantage is that they use trade-locker and not mt4 but its a pleasant experience.
Thats all good sway has always been slow, but brokers who dont follow regulations, not all, use mt4, and mt4 will be gone soon, hankotrade messed up, now hugos way is using a non Mt platform.

Thats all good sway has always been slow, but brokers who dont follow regulations, not all, use mt4, and mt4 will be gone soon, hankotrade messed up, now hugos way is using a non Mt platform.
Ive heard that Metaquoates was cracking down on unregulated brokers and that KOT and Hugosway got kicked off Mt4.

But this is the first time ive heard that Mt4 was going to be gone soon. Why do you say this? I am concerned because I have custom indicators that only work on Mt4.

Ive heard that Metaquoates was cracking down on unregulated brokers and that KOT and Hugosway got kicked off Mt4.

But this is the first time ive heard that Mt4 was going to be gone soon. Why do you say this? I am concerned because I have custom indicators that only work on Mt4.
I certainly understand, it is used in fraud, mt5 is the transition soon. If a broker doesnt have mt5 his regulations are minimal. SwayMarkets is good as they come ,I belong to a large group of day traders, we all are going to it because so many brokers are issue laden. I see the stories first hand. Ive heard there is software that helps you use mt4 indicators on mt5.

Ive just signed up. Im going to keep my other broker and just use their Mt4 for analysis but place orders with Sway.

I need a trader community support gruop. It gets lonely trading alone all the time. Is your group open to new poeple??

I tried them, they actually have very fast execution and low spreads, especially on crypto, and withdrawal in USDT was received in 1-2 mins. What is a bit strange though is they removed MT5 completely now.

Back