• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Swindlers ICMARKETS.com

I am having an issue with a company

exploit

Private
Have a nice day. Opened the account in this company and I started trading.
I gained $11 000. I put money for a conclusion and to me at once blocked the account and nullified a sredv in a private office. Sent any clear charges. I asked to provide proofs in of what they accuse me. They told that dissolve with me the contract and cancel all transactions. As a result of me deprived also of the deposit and the earned profit.
How it is possible to cancel transactions on the STP and ECN technology? They are thieves and swindlers!
I wrote to the regulator, most likely also it won't help me.
On one screenshot it is visible, what they wrote off all profit and removed it, only where removed? It isn't even shown where she was brought, they her so cancelled it to themselves in a pocket!
What you can advise?

Attachments

• icmarkets11.jpg
    icmarkets11.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 49
  • icmarkets22.jpg
    icmarkets22.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 42
One option: Get in touch with your credit card's issuing bank right away. Explain that your broker is now allowing you to withdraw either the profits you earned or your deposit. Explain that withdrawals are one of the services a broker offers and ask if it is too late for a chargeback request or not.

Also, invite ICM to come and join this discussion.

Called me on phone today. The Russian girl talked to accent. I told that they accuse me of some arbitration, but proofs will remain in their company. Also I told that will cancel all transactions and won't give a profit. On a question as it is possible to cancel transactions on technology SPT/ECN, she couldn't answer.

They blocked access to a private office. Arrive as the real swindlers. Money didn't give still, neither the deposit, nor a profit.
The regulator an owl answered that accepted in work and process data.

Attachments

• 212122121.jpg
    212122121.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 16
attention

They blocked access to a private office. Arrive as the real swindlers. Money didn't give still, neither the deposit, nor a profit.
The regulator an owl answered that accepted in work and process data.

they blocked your user name and password to prevent you gettting further evidence, open your mt 4 software dowload all trading activity statement before it to late and keep it as evidence . they able to delete all your evidence in their server .

I really don't understand how such a reputable broker can close your account... I hope everything will be resolved for you asap. Keep us up to date. May I ask what kind of trading did you do (manual or EA trading ) ?

Back