swiss quote not processing withdrawal and cheating the islamic clients by promising interest free ac

Dharini1987

Recruit
I am working as IB with forex company. i am introducing my client directly or indirectly to forex broker. i would like to draw your attention that Swiss Quote bank had a licensed with FCA, FINMA, DFSA and Central bank of UAE. Please don't work with Swiss Quote as this broker first offer Interest free a/c and after some time broker will charge back dated interest to the client. By this modus operandi Swiss Quote make money and looting islamic client. Swiss Quote is also holding client withdrawal.

Swiss Quote is not a trusted broker and cheating client by showing big regulations. Swiss Quote employee also take money illegally from IB. Swiss Quote Bank as nothing to do with bank but his employee says this is a bank form Switzerland to gain trust of the client. First they take big deposits and after sometime they hold clients withdrawal. These fraudulent activities they are doing to all their client and making money by holding their withdrawal.

I am working as IB with forex company. i am introducing my client directly or indirectly to forex broker. i would like to draw your attention that Swiss Quote bank had a licensed with FCA, FINMA, DFSA and Central bank of UAE. Please don't work with Swiss Quote as this broker first offer Interest free a/c and after some time broker will charge back dated interest to the client. By this modus operandi Swiss Quote make money and looting islamic client. Swiss Quote is also holding client withdrawal.

Swiss Quote is not a trusted broker and cheating client by showing big regulations. Swiss Quote employee also take money illegally from IB. Swiss Quote Bank as nothing to do with bank but his employee says this is a bank form Switzerland to gain trust of the client. First they take big deposits and after sometime they hold clients withdrawal. These fraudulent activities they are doing to all their client and making money by holding their withdrawal.

Essa jibrin is taking money from IB in his third party a/c while Chaddy Kibraj intentionally charging interest to islamic a/c illegally tol benefit Swiss Quote.

Essa jibrin is taking money from IB in his third party a/c while Chaddy Kibraj intentionally charging interest to islamic a/c illegally tol benefit Swiss Quote.

Follow my above suggestion.

Well, your clients need to open their own threads and leave their own reviews.
New threads in scam folder and review will be here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16707/www.swissquote.com

@Dharini1987 Each client needs to submit their own scam alert thread with specific evidence. (account statements, timeline of scam activity, video/screenshots, etc). Also each client needs to specify which SwissQuote branch (country/website) they opened their account in. This was in the account opening email also.

fpa-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.42337

and also submit their own independent review of their experience: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16707/www.swissquote.com

Then we can help them a bit more. Also, there is no need to use bold text for everything.

Back