• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem SwissFxBroker.ch

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.

aagarcia

Recruit
I have just had $5,545.17 stolen from me by SwissFxBroker.ch I don't know what to do. From the first day of trading they magically put in a different number into MT4 from what my EA took- 31 pips above! I was in immediate drawdown of over $800. I had to close it out. I sent in a redemption request and they told me that my EA continued to place bad trades and I was margined out. Eventhough I never had any open position and MT4 was closed the whole day. I found out now that Tony Awunol owns this company and he is a scam artist assoc. also with TradeOracle.ch They won't give me a balnce for the past 3 days and I believe they will not return my funds.PLEASE HELP!!

Here is my screenshot with them changing my entry. The market was never that high at that time and I was watching my screen. 31 pips higher and immediate $800 drawdown. Then they said my EA took a a bad trade and margined me out, when I never had MT4 open and didn't have an open order floating!!!! ALso attaching my last chat with "Stanley" a supposed rep.

Attachments

• eurgbp swissfx.gif
    eurgbp swissfx.gif
    84.8 KB · Views: 5
  • LiveZilla swissfxbroker.doc
    104 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back