Swissmain.com SPAM

Did I see 400% bonus ? They offering such bonus and it is not believable. Remember always if any broker or company is offering huge bonuses then it will be going to scam soon.

Big bonuses always come with big strings.

Avoid bonuses and trade with your own money at a well regulated broker.

I came to Swissmain through Mr. Bauer with whom I had a good relationship. But then Brian Miller introduced himself as my account manager. To make a long story short: today I got a phone call from Michael Fayad and he wrote in an e-mail:
"I appreciate you valuable time over the phone, and as agreed I will manage to arrange absolutely everything as promised over the phone, so I can compensate you for the huge problem, that our EX-employee Mr. Brian Miller caused.
I can assure you that against him are taken legal actions in court, he was fired from the company, and I am sorry that such kind of people are giving a bad impression about our company, but we will do everything for the future, such kind of mistakes to be avoid and never happen again!" Mr. Fayad promised me that my account will be refunded and I promised him that I would remove my review above. We agreed also that in the future Mr. Bauer will be my account manager and that I continue trading.
I came to Swissmain through Mr. Bauer with whom I had a good relationship. But then Brian Miller introduced himself as my account manager. To make a long story short: today I got a phone call from Michael Fayad and he wrote in an e-mail:
"I appreciate you valuable time over the phone, and as agreed I will manage to arrange absolutely everything as promised over the phone, so I can compensate you for the huge problem, that our EX-employee Mr. Brian Miller caused.
I can assure you that against him are taken legal actions in court, he was fired from the company, and I am sorry that such kind of people are giving a bad impression about our company, but we will do everything for the future, such kind of mistakes to be avoid and never happen again!" Mr. Fayad promised me that my account will be refunded and I promised him that I would remove my review above. We agreed also that in the future Mr. Bauer will be my account manager and that I continue trading.

Even the email response is a bit skeptical. I have a friend that signed up with them and was persuaded to deposit and take huge bonuses. Be very careful because you will never get your money back after its too late brother. The regulation is very cheap and allows unethical practices.

Hi there, it's seems a little bit strange, because up till now I haven't had any problems with the company or brokers. My account manager is Mr.Bauer, I have my account with them for 4 months now, and he is taking good care of it. We made some good profits when the OIL dropped from 53.36. His signals and recommendations by the way are quite accurate, I don't know how he does it, but finally I have a broker with a financial degree, who understands the market :D
Maybe you need to write to finance@swissmain.com and they can help you out? o_O
Sometimes my withdrawals take 3-4 business days, but when i write them usually the process is arranged up to 24 hours.

What happens when you try to withdraw all of your money?

Hi there, it's seems a little bit strange, because up till now I haven't had any problems with the company or brokers. My account manager is Mr.Bauer, I have my account with them for 4 months now, and he is taking good care of it. We made some good profits when the OIL dropped from 53.36. His signals and recommendations by the way are quite accurate, I don't know how he does it, but finally I have a broker with a financial degree, who understands the market :D
Maybe you need to write to finance@swissmain.com and they can help you out? o_O
Sometimes my withdrawals take 3-4 business days, but when i write them usually the process is arranged up to 24 hours.

Wait until you invest a lot of money with them. Test out their withdrawals of large amounts, especially whenever you make good profits. My friend worked with them and they gave him the same service until he wanted to withdraw a large amount, things got sketchy and he ended up losing the money a few weeks later. Be very careful!

Big bonuses always come with big strings.

Avoid bonuses and trade with your own money at a well regulated broker.
Certainly very much true. Big bonuses are just eye wash for the traders. They really are of not any help to the trader. I have lost money initially by relying on the bonus. It is very confusing and misleading the traders.

It is the other way round for me. I have always lost money while trading with bonus money. It gives me a confused margin allowance and usually I end up with margin calls.
Bonus only for making strong margin I think, sometime if get loss on trading hence bonus canceled, so reading rules regarding bonus also needed for trader, will easy if rules bonus not too much complicated, profit can withdrawn it will attract trader i think, I once time get profit from bonus with easy rules

Brokers have enough excuses to mess with your money. Avoid bonuses and you'll save yourself a lot of headaches.

Back