Swissmain.com SPAM

I spammed this into Current Forex Trading Signals.

We hear so much, so often about scam brokers. There are lots of them out there.

Recently this forum put out a request asking traders to compliment their brokers if they were helping people be successful. I use a broker in switzerland called Swissmain. They are excellent. I get professional advice when I ask for it, and my Account Manager, Bradley Thomas, is in touch constantly. Unlike most Managers, HE LISTENS!

I have made a fair amount of money with this firm. Withdrawals are effected promptly; often within four days, but they ask for five. I have dealt with questionable brokers before and got scammed once. I have more than made my money back through this firm. I highly recommend them.

Dear Pharao,
I agree totally with you : I received a call one week ago, from a certain Simon Hoffman, speaking english with a strong balkan accent.
He suggested me to invest quickly to take big advantage of the coming soon decision from the producers of petrol to reduce production. His explainations made sens, and I send back an "agreement" to invest, but without money transfer because I wanted to take time to get informations from this firm. Today I have NOT send money and this guy calls me every day and try to make pressio on me because of this agreement where it is written that in case of non trading, from my responsability, that will cost me 30 %.
In conclusion I will not send any euro, because this story from Vanuatu island stinks badly ! tahnks for your "clairvoyance" ( in french ) !
friendly, laurentvall

Do not send any money if you are not feeling confident about them. Why that 30% cost to you if no trading has been done or no money is sent by you. I mean when there is no funds involved what they want as 30%.

Yes, they are from Bulgaria and the headquarter is in Sofia. Somehow they are related with trade24.com. Maybe they are stolen trade24's client database. Now I'm investigating them.

So its been a year since they opened. Anything new on them? Im considering opening an account

Yes, they are from Bulgaria and the headquarter is in Sofia. Somehow they are related with trade24.com. Maybe they are stolen trade24's client database. Now I'm investigating them.

Hi Meyer,
Do you have any update on the company please? I was trading with Trade24 which was not a success because it was a managed account. I later got contacted by Swissmain and decided to move forward with them as they sounded more reliable. I've been trained by them on trading. Actually a good training. I've been reading up myself and now have a managed account that is very successful and a non-managed account that is also successful. I have no reason to doubt the intentions of them yet, no push for extra funding from my side.
I'm very curious to hear the results of your investigation.
If Swissmain is not trustworthy I'm planning to get my money out of the accounts and move to another broker. Can you give me names of trustworthy brokers?

So its been a year since they opened. Anything new on them? Im considering opening an account

No, the cheese still stinks, and it is still not Swiss.
Since last year, it has turned into a rotten Sardinian maggot cheese. ;)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casu_marzu

Hi Meyer,
Do you have any update on the company please? I was trading with Trade24 which was not a success because it was a managed account. I later got contacted by Swissmain and decided to move forward with them as they sounded more reliable. I've been trained by them on trading. Actually a good training. I've been reading up myself and now have a managed account that is very successful and a non-managed account that is also successful. I have no reason to doubt the intentions of them yet, no push for extra funding from my side.

Please read this thread again from the beginning. There are enough warnings about Swissmain.
The misleading "Swiss" combined with the address in Zürich is already alarming, and the weak
Vanuatu regulation as well. Swiss brokerages are regulated by FINMA, and not VFSC in Vanuatu.
This could happen if your "broker" is located in Vanuatu. (check the link below)
http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/igofx-review-10-30-monthly-forex-ponzi-rois/

I'm very curious to hear the results of your investigation.
If Swissmain is not trustworthy I'm planning to get my money out of the accounts and move to another broker.
Can you give me names of trustworthy brokers?

No need to wait for any investigation, the clues are everywhere, it's elementary my dear.
They are misleading and therefore not trustworthy.
I strongly recommend you to take out the "Ceddar" ouf of Swissmain ASAP.
If you are looking for an alternative, you might check Darwinex, it's a FCA-regulated broker/social-trading.

No, the cheese still stinks, and it is still not Swiss.
Since last year, it has turned into a rotten Sardinian maggot cheese. ;)

Please read this thread again from the beginning. There are enough warnings about Swissmain.
The misleading "Swiss" combined with the address in Zürich is already alarming, and the weak
Vanuatu regulation as well. Swiss brokerages are regulated by FINMA, and not VFSC in Vanuatu.
This could happen if your "broker" is located in Vanuatu. (check the link below)
http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/igofx-review-10-30-monthly-forex-ponzi-rois/

No need to wait for any investigation, the clues are everywhere, it's elementary my dear.
They are misleading and therefore not trustworthy.
I strongly recommend you to take out the "Ceddar" ouf of Swissmain ASAP.
If you are looking for an alternative, you might check Darwinex, it's a FCA-regulated broker/social-trading.
Thank you all so much for the replies!

Does anyone have any experience with this firm? They are in Zurich, but registered with VFSC.
They sound professional, but being registered in Vanuatu seems strange. Advice? Suggestions?
In January I started with 20,000. Four weeks ago, there were 130,000 so far all good. Now it's less than 30,000 and they're making crazy trades. With an extremely high risk. All the trades went in the pants I'm afraid all my money is gone. I think that's intentional, because in January 2018 my contract expires. It all looks like a rip-off.

Back