Swissmain.com SPAM

I came to Swissmain through Mr. Bauer with whom I had a good relationship. But then Brian Miller introduced himself as my account manager. To make a long story short: today I got a phone call from Michael Fayad and he wrote in an e-mail:
"I appreciate you valuable time over the phone, and as agreed I will manage to arrange absolutely everything as promised over the phone, so I can compensate you for the huge problem, that our EX-employee Mr. Brian Miller caused.
I can assure you that against him are taken legal actions in court, he was fired from the company, and I am sorry that such kind of people are giving a bad impression about our company, but we will do everything for the future, such kind of mistakes to be avoid and never happen again!" Mr. Fayad promised me that my account will be refunded and I promised him that I would remove my review above. We agreed also that in the future Mr. Bauer will be my account manager and that I continue trading.
Is this for real. Everything with theses thieves is a complete set up. Every single one of them are crooks. Brian Millar was not fired from the company. It was just a smoke screen. All fixed. All they do is go around in circles setting up fake sites and conning more money out of people. And they they take it all back to Swissmain to share amongst themselves. There is no Swissmain in Switzerland. Enquire from the Swiss Embassy. They just fix everything to con people into writing fair reviews about them to make themselves look like they have an air of credibility. I have fallen for their trick too and once posted a good review about them. Then a so-called account manager, Eric Franco, who was my Account Manager of my Managed Account, managed £69K down to virtually nothing. ALL DELIBERATE. WHEN I ASKED FOR TRADES TO BE CLOSED HE REFUSED AND WAS SUDDENLY UNAVAILABLE FOR 4 DAYS. NOTHING BUT THIEVES.

In January I started with 20,000. Four weeks ago, there were 130,000 so far all good. Now it's less than 30,000 and they're making crazy trades. With an extremely high risk. All the trades went in the pants I'm afraid all my money is gone. I think that's intentional, because in January 2018 my contract expires. It all looks like a rip-off.
Same here. See my previous comment. My managed contract was also soon to expire and suddenly £69K all but disappeared on ridiculous trades.

Back