Swissmain.com SPAM

kruser

Banned spammer for SwissMain
Does anyone have any experience with this firm? They are in Zurich, but registered with VFSC.
They sound professional, but being registered in Vanuatu seems strange. Advice? Suggestions?

The name would suggest a swiss company, but any serious company located in Zürich
would have a website German in first, then with English as a optional language choice.

Any serious financial company or bank located in Zürich would be reguated by FINMA.

They write that they are a introducing broker for (the Swiss based) Meridian Banc,
You can find any serious company in the swiss online phone book.
https://tel.search.ch/index.en.html?
There is no swissmain or Meridian banc/bank to find there.

And those skyscrapers-pics are certainly not from Zürich.
They try hard to pretend that they from Switzerland, but I see a lot of deception here.
So yes, it it seems very very strange. It kinda stinks, but it's not Swiss cheese. ;)

Sorry for the typos above..

The address (WTC Zürich) is an event location.
You can also rent offices there for short or long time (plug&work).
Meaning that they could close that office within minutes and leave today
with the next flight back to Cyprus, HongKong, Vanuatu or wherever.

And I couldn't find anything registered with VFSC ( www.vfsc.vu )
Neither Swissmain or Meridian Banc or VFSC number 014691

Simple thing - a real Swiss company would be licensed and regulated in Switzerland.

SwissMain sounds as Swiss as the Swiss cheese in my refrigerator (which is really made in Wisconsin).

I recommend reporting them to the Swiss regulators and also asking the VFSC to check and see if even that claimed licence is fake or not. They also claims a Cyprus registered payments company, so checking Cysec wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Sorry for the typos above..

The address (WTC Zürich) is an event location.
You can also rent offices there for short or long time (plug&work).
Meaning that they could close that office within minutes and leave today
with the next flight back to Cyprus, HongKong, Vanuatu or wherever.

And I couldn't find anything registered with VFSC ( www.vfsc.vu )
Neither Swissmain or Meridian Banc or VFSC number 014691

so on the swissmain.com web its says..
SwissMain is an introducing agent of Meridian Banc, authorized and regulated by the VFSC (Registration no. 014691).

soo if you look at meridianbanc.com/ it says registered at Vanuatu..

so I check the VFSC , and find this link on which all the registered companies are listed.. on the line 151
MERIDIAN BANC LTD Jul-29 ACTIVE
29 jul 2016 the company is new one thats why there not much information on the web..

https://www.vfsc.vu/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/List-of-Licensees-under-Dealers-in-Securities-Licensing-Act-CAP-70-18.11.2016.pdf

Also , the Trading platform is interesting one, its not MT4 or sirix nor any think i have seen before..
it must be their own platform for trading..

Wow - regulated in Vanuatu. Think I'll open an account and deposit $10 million with them. :p

so on the swissmain.com web its says..
SwissMain is an introducing agent of Meridian Banc, authorized and regulated by the VFSC (Registration no. 014691).

soo if you look at meridianbanc.com/ it says registered at Vanuatu..

so I check the VFSC , and find this link on which all the registered companies are listed.. on the line 151
MERIDIAN BANC LTD Jul-29 ACTIVE
29 jul 2016 the company is new one thats why there not much information on the web..

So why all that deception?
They also write that Meridian Banc is based in Switzerland, but it's not.
https://www.swissmain.com/en/license
All that mentioning about Swiss or Zürich or Switzerland ist just there to attract "mice".
It's the cheese in the mousetrap.

I'll wager SwissMain is as Swiss as the Swiss cheese in my fridge (which is made in Wisconsin).

I opened an account with them 3 weeks ago. When I read the messages above I closed all open trades and sent a
withdrawal request on 17.01.2017 which was confirmed. In the next two days 28 trades were made by them resulting in a loss of 3100 Euro. I wrote e-mail after e-mail begging them to stop trading. At last they stopped. I hope now to get my money back with a chargeback.

Hi there, it's seems a little bit strange, because up till now I haven't had any problems with the company or brokers. My account manager is Mr.Bauer, I have my account with them for 4 months now, and he is taking good care of it. We made some good profits when the OIL dropped from 53.36. His signals and recommendations by the way are quite accurate, I don't know how he does it, but finally I have a broker with a financial degree, who understands the market :D
Maybe you need to write to finance@swissmain.com and they can help you out? o_O
Sometimes my withdrawals take 3-4 business days, but when i write them usually the process is arranged up to 24 hours.

Back