Swissmain.com

Sinos2

Recruit
I am Ibrahim Anderson from Ghana. I want file a complain against an introducing agent of Meridian banc called swissmain.com. I opened my trading account with swissmain.com with login detail sions2 at yahoo.com on 11- 09-2018 I made a deposit of USD 500.00 and they gave me account manager, This account manager name is Bradley Thomas and he advised me the accept 100% of trading bonus which i did.
My account manager also advised that in other for my account balance to look good i should introduce people to swissmian.com and that they offer referring bonus of 50% of any client deposit so i introduced two people, one deposited USD 1250.00 and the other person also deposited USD 250.00 so together swissmain.com gave me referrer bonus of USD 625 and USD 125 respectively. Then my account manager again also introduced another thing to me called apple promo and said any amount i deposit in my account they will be offer me 200% credit facility of the said amount deposited and that the promo is for one month after which I can withdrawal my deposit so i deposited USD 2000.00 and they gave me the credit facility of USD4000.00.

After one month I sent my account manager email that I want to withdrew USD 2500.00 from my account but he called and explained that he the account manager has plead with management to extend the credit facility so i can't withdrew and that I should hold on for some month.

After four month, on 18-12-2018 I requested to withdrew an amount of USD 2000 from my account but I have received an email that my account manager will contact me to start the procedure but he never did, so on 21-12-2018 i closed all my position sent them letter stating that I have terminate my account with them and they should refund my deposit which is USD 2500.00 me and keep their bonus and profit but they never responded therefore I sent them another email stating that I will file complain against them to their regulator if they don;t respond to or answer my calls then a woman called me from the compliance department that she will let my account manager call me but it never happen i call severe times myself but they always tell me my account manager is busy.

I sent them a email today 27-12-18 that i will file a complain against them if i don't hear from them and followed up with call also, then i received an email from them that I have a trading lot i must complete before i can withdrew my money and again my account manager called me said i can't receive my deposit also until that trading volume is completed which I don't understand, It is not in their terms of business so too why now.

I feel defrauded and cheated by swissmain.com. I see swissmain.com acclivities to be fraud, all two I client them brought this same account manager opened trade on their account without stop loss and they all loss their funds. The activity of swissmain.com is unprofessional and unfit to in the industry.

Attachments

• scan0001 (1).jpg
    scan0001 (1).jpg
    580 KB · Views: 0
  • copier@thomascook.com_20180912_144452.pdf
    831.5 KB · Views: 1
I am Ibrahim Anderson from Ghana. I want file a complain against an introducing agent of Meridian banc called swissmain.com. I opened my trading account with swissmain.com with login detail sions2 at yahoo.com on 11- 09-2018 I made a deposit of USD 500.00 and they gave me account manager, This account manager name is Bradley Thomas and he advised me the accept 100% of trading bonus which i did.
My account manager also advised that in other for my account balance to look good i should introduce people to swissmian.com and that they offer referring bonus of 50% of any client deposit so i introduced two people, one deposited USD 1250.00 and the other person also deposited USD 250.00 so together swissmain.com gave me referrer bonus of USD 625 and USD 125 respectively. Then my account manager again also introduced another thing to me called apple promo and said any amount i deposit in my account they will be offer me 200% credit facility of the said amount deposited and that the promo is for one month after which I can withdrawal my deposit so i deposited USD 2000.00 and they gave me the credit facility of USD4000.00.

After one month I sent my account manager email that I want to withdrew USD 2500.00 from my account but he called and explained that he the account manager has plead with management to extend the credit facility so i can't withdrew and that I should hold on for some month.

After four month, on 18-12-2018 I requested to withdrew an amount of USD 2000 from my account but I have received an email that my account manager will contact me to start the procedure but he never did, so on 21-12-2018 i closed all my position sent them letter stating that I have terminate my account with them and they should refund my deposit which is USD 2500.00 me and keep their bonus and profit but they never responded therefore I sent them another email stating that I will file complain against them to their regulator if they don;t respond to or answer my calls then a woman called me from the compliance department that she will let my account manager call me but it never happen i call severe times myself but they always tell me my account manager is busy.

I sent them a email today 27-12-18 that i will file a complain against them if i don't hear from them and followed up with call also, then i received an email from them that I have a trading lot i must complete before i can withdrew my money and again my account manager called me said i can't receive my deposit also until that trading volume is completed which I don't understand, It is not in their terms of business so too why now.

I feel defrauded and cheated by swissmain.com. I see swissmain.com acclivities to be fraud, all two I client them brought this same account manager opened trade on their account without stop loss and they all loss their funds. The activity of swissmain.com is unprofessional and unfit to in the industry.
First of all, invite the company by using invite company option to your thread. And if you unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Back