Swissmain.com

Am sorry to tell you that swissmain.com is a dishonest and lack integrity in carrying out their business.
I was introduced to swissmain.com by one Stephen Gallo and I was given Bradley Thomas as my account manager. I initially
deposited 500.00$ into my, and as trading was going on my account manager told me about apple promo and convinced me to join and even asked me to borrow to tune of 50.000$ to join and that after 1 month I can withdraw the money and pay, he even encouraged me to introduced more people of which i did, With those 2 people I introduced through this account manager they all lost their money.
I deposited amount of 2000$ for the said apple promo after 1 month when I wanted to withdraw the money to pay back my account manager told me he has extended the promo so I should wait for some time. Almost 4 month late when I wanted to withdraw the promo money they refused with the issue that they gave me trading bonus with which I have to convert before i can withdraw. So I decided to make complain against to them to VFSC that was when they told me I have converted 201 lot out of 250 so i have 49 lot size to convert before i can have my money. This was 27 Dec 2018.
On 28 Jan 2019 I sent compliance department a email to find out how many lot size left for me to trade I was told I have converted 81% and that all the trade I took previous were too quick so it is classified as scalper and do not form part of the trade lot. Today 13 Feb 2019 I sent a email again to find out about the lot size again only for the compliance department to tell me I have now converted 119 out of 250 lot. This proves that they are dishonest and scammer who ride on innocent people.

Attachments

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Am sorry to tell you that swissmain.com is a dishonest and lack integrity in carrying out their business.
I was introduced to swissmain.com by one Stephen Gallo and I was given Bradley Thomas as my account manager. I initially
deposited 500.00$ into my, and as trading was going on my account manager told me about apple promo and convinced me to join and even asked me to borrow to tune of 50.000$ to join and that after 1 month I can withdraw the money and pay, he even encouraged me to introduced more people of which i did, With those 2 people I introduced through this account manager they all lost their money.
I deposited amount of 2000$ for the said apple promo after 1 month when I wanted to withdraw the money to pay back my account manager told me he has extended the promo so I should wait for some time. Almost 4 month late when I wanted to withdraw the promo money they refused with the issue that they gave me trading bonus with which I have to convert before i can withdraw. So I decided to make complain against to them to VFSC that was when they told me I have converted 201 lot out of 250 so i have 49 lot size to convert before i can have my money. This was 27 Dec 2018.
On 28 Jan 2019 I sent compliance department a email to find out how many lot size left for me to trade I was told I have converted 81% and that all the trade I took previous were too quick so it is classified as scalper and do not form part of the trade lot. Today 13 Feb 2019 I sent a email again to find out about the lot size again only for the compliance department to tell me I have now converted 119 out of 250 lot. This proves that they are dishonest and scammer who ride on innocent people.
First of all, invite the company by using invite company option to your thread. And if you unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.