swizz-flow is a scam

UCEO333

Recruit
I was approached by Paelez Chloe on facebook through a group we are both in. She told me about swizz flow and so I signed up and put in $100 in bitcoin to test the waters. The crypto looks like it accumulates but when I went to make a withdrawal the money just sits in there pending for days and then it cancels. The chat bot doesn't respond to my questions about how to make a withdrawal and no one responds to my support tickets. I have done additional research since then and they have a few complaints but there is not much info about this scam sight yet so I am hoping I can spread the word and make sure no one else puts in crypto into their accounts.
swizz-flow.com
facebook.com/pelaez.231

I was approached by Paelez Chloe on facebook through a group we are both in. She told me about swizz flow and so I signed up and put in $100 in bitcoin to test the waters. The crypto looks like it accumulates but when I went to make a withdrawal the money just sits in there pending for days and then it cancels. The chat bot doesn't respond to my questions about how to make a withdrawal and no one responds to my support tickets. I have done additional research since then and they have a few complaints but there is not much info about this scam sight yet so I am hoping I can spread the word and make sure no one else puts in crypto into their accounts.
swizz-flow.com
facebook.com/pelaez.231
Thanks for making a thread to warn others. Without posting your personal information, can you share any chat app phone numbers or IDs they are using.

Would you buy a block of Swizz cheese?

Let's look at those plans. 10% in 24 hours. 20% in 72 hours. 40% in 96 hours. If these were real (they aren't), you would be better off running your cash through the 24 hour plan 3 times instead of using the 72 hour plan. If you can compound this, then 10% every 24 hours yields more than 40% in 96 hours. This doesn't make sense, but it doesn't have to. It's just numbers to convince people to hand over cash.

What you are looking at is a HYIP, which is an evil relative of a Ponzi scheme. A few pay small profits at the beginning. The few that ever paid anything back stop paying quickly, since it's cheaper and easier to set up more sites than to calculate the optimal exit time for a Ponzi that's paying.

Once you know what you are looking for, these are incredibly easy to spot. I wrote a guide for this sort of thing:

Ponzi Schemes and HYIPS - Free Money Traps

Read this and you should never be fooled by a HYIP again. You'll also be much more able to spot Ponzi schemes.

You may also want to check WHOIS info for swizz-flow.com. The domain was created on 2021-08-20 and is only registered for 1 year. That sort of thing is common for a domain someone doesn't intend to use for more than a year. It allegedly is registered to a company called BitFundsFX in Liverpool. You might want to contact the police there and file a fraud case. If they aren't in Liverpool, it probably won't help, but if they are in Liverpool, your case filing could lead to the people behind the scam being arrested.

Back