Tadawul Fx

jagder

Recruit
TADAWULFX caution investors!!

it is a coup.

they realized that 10 days deposit by VISA card and there was not any credit in my account in the alleged broker. or at least were willing to answer my emails I sent to them. I'm upset, feeling robbed. but I learned a lesson!

is the warning to all!! Tadawul Catastrophes !!!!!!!!!

TADAWULFX caution investors!!

it is a coup.

they realized that 10 days deposit by VISA card and there was not any credit in my account in the alleged broker. or at least were willing to answer my emails I sent to them. I'm upset, feeling robbed. but I learned a lesson!

is the warning to all!! Tadawul Catastrophes !!!!!!!!!

Your allegation is not convincing enough,it will be good if you give clearer details of your transaction with the company before we can make conclusion on your allegation.

You can get your bank to reverse a credit card transaction can't you?

Dear Jagder,

I would like to take this opportunity to inform the client (jagder) that has written the post and to all traders that have read the clients post.

All Forex companies do not make any profits unless a client trades and for a client to trade they must make a deposit. As this is the case, I do believe that it is understandable that we would do everything possible to enter clients funds into their accounts as fast as possible.

However TDFX does not give loans and can only enter the funds of clients in their trading accounts unless we actually receive the funds.

There are times when a client makes a credit card deposit though the Pay Pal services and the funds take between 3 to 7 business days to clear. Please note that this is based on Pay Pal’s own security and working procedures, it is not in the control of any Forex company.

All clients at TDFX have a Personal Account Manager to contact, should they need any assistance, our office numbers and Live Chat is available through our website. I find it hard to believe that if someone needed assistance they would not be able to have all the assistance they require.

The client Jagder is more than free to contact TDFX for more specific clarification if necessary.

the case is pretty clear:

If you over the 7 biz days or whatever time they state for max, you can go to your bank and initiate a credit card chargeback. This usually works in your favour, but have be within 30 days of the payment.

In the same time, i believe what TDFX says, that it isnt their interest to disappear with any client funds, as well as probably CC and Paypal you didnt send anything huge to make this action desirable.

hope you soon clear this issue.

Tadawul active trader

I have done deposites in my Tadawul trading account through my credit cards using pay pal service and had no problams what so ever in fact the funds were deposited in my account in less than 24 hours , also i have used bank wires with no problams .

Yeah, I am Tadawulfx client also and I found their platform works great with my best robot,(no other broker can do the same), because they offer fixed spread 3 pips for eur/chf and eur/gbp during Asia session.

yeah but if you take a closer look tadawul are not following the markets move they always 3-6 pips away from other brokers and its not in your behavior i asked online support why when it is in my behavior (the trade) it always take 10sec + and even time running out to close it but in they behavior it close whitin 20 msec well she couldend tell me tadawul is a scam like most of the brokers out there
Yeah, I am Tadawulfx client also and I found their platform works great with my best robot,(no other broker can do the same), because they offer fixed spread 3 pips for eur/chf and eur/gbp during Asia session.

I have opened a live trading account with TadawulFX and about to initiate a bank wire transfer to fund the account, can anyone please advice me if they (TadawulFX) are good and honest broker to deal with.

I have opened a live trading account with TadawulFX and about to initiate a bank wire transfer to fund the account, can anyone please advice me if they (TadawulFX) are good and honest broker to deal with.

TadawulFx is a regulated Forex Broker by CySEC. They are one of our trusted brokers.
If you trade through us at 4xangels.com and your trading is according to the terms and conditions of the broker, we guarantee that you will never have any problems withdrawing your capital and profits.

Back