Tadawulfx = Tadascamfx

Duy

Recruit
Dear friends,

As you look at the pic below you will see that they did not let my Stop Loss hit and closed my order when price moved up to more 30 pips.

v.php
http://uploadpic.org/v.php?img=DP96p9cZEQ

They explained to me that my account did not have enough money so it stopped out and forced the order closed. If so, what do we have Stop Loss function for? Why could I enter more order afterthat?

Do you have any situations like me? Please speak it up and we'll fight against them !

Last edited:
The stop should have been hit it looks like, are you saying that they finally closed it when it hit margin call?

Those are 1 minute candles and it looks like there was a spike because of a news release. When the price jumps suddenly, there s no guarantee a stop loss will be filled at its set point. I have the same spike at 10:30. For now, I see nothing unusual in what happened.

Last edited:
Those are 1 minute candles and it looks like there was a spike because of a news release. When the price jumps suddenly, there s no guarantee a stop loss will be filled at its set point. I have the same spike at 10:30. For now, I see nothing unusual in what happened.

I know MichelAnge21. But my order and stop loss was entered and set before news release 10 minutes.

So what is the function of Stop Loss man?:unhappy:

The stop should have been hit it looks like, are you saying that they finally closed it when it hit margin call?

There was no margin call vincam because, as you can see I could still open more trades.

Just be careful of them !

I have no account with Tadawulfx because they are not a bank.

However, no broker can guarantee your exit or entry price (for example during the news)

Slippage can be minimized if the broker operates fast servers and has many liquidity providers.

I noticed that traders are more and more educated because they ask many questions to their broker and read many reviews. However they don't understand enough about the importance of liquidity providers.

Furthermore, concerning your GBPUSD trade, you may consider that due to psychological and emotional behavior of the market, there is often a bounce when the price is close to such frontiers (1.6300 or 1.6400 ...)

This kind of price is like a mental support/resistance and very often the price will test it several times.

I mean that you don't care and you may even don't see that if you are working on the 4 hours or daily chart.

However, if you expect only a few pips through a short time frame and you are using a tiny stop loss then your SL will be hit very often

I do hate coming down on the side of a broker, but most brokers do make it clear that during a major news event, price can skip right past stops. This usually means that those stops will be filled at the next available price - which may also mean a margin call if you've traded too large of lots.

Check the history of any news event for the largest spike in the last year. See what the largest spike was. If entering the wrong way at one end and exiting at the other would seriously damage your account, you need to significantly reduce your lot size.

Was that a proper action?

Thank you Pharaoh, athenafx !

However, what I am wondering is that was a right action to trader?

Do you mean that they were right and I was wrong? I was wrong because I entered before the news 11 minutes with Stop Loss and they were right because of spike, they are always on a good side? What is the function of Stop Loss?

:unhappy:

Last edited:
Back