Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Dear Pharaoh,
Yes we do deal with S&S Brokerage House, that is regulated by the Central Bank of UAE. S&S Brokerage House recommends only 2 brokers(VIBHS Financials and FCI Markets INC) that are affiliated and operate under the banner of S&S Brokerage House who have their representative offices and having their bank accounts in Dubai.

Samson9000,

As far as I'm concerned I can only provide good feedback from my experience with Exential.

I've had an ongoing relationship with them for many months and they've always done as I've expected. Within that time I've opened and closed several accounts and always received the capitol within the expected time frame. They seem to be doing a great job with consistent returns.

I also appreciate you looking out for yourself and your colleagues so please keep us all posted if you find out anything more. Personally I'm very happy with the service I receive.

wrong name removed: Hello all, hoping to gain information on Tadawulme or Exential Group after a bunch of people at my workplace have confided that they have opened multiple accounts of $20,000USD each and are seeing 10% returns per month. I immediately default to this being a scam and began digging to try to save these people:

Reply from Exential Mideast/ Tadawul ME: Kindly note that we have never guaranteed a 10% return a month nor any fixed income. Profits varies according to market conditions but several months we did do 10%

wrong name removed: Things I have discovered so far:
Tadawulme: (Exential Group)
- Website no longer exists and indeed immediately redirects to Exential Group

Reply from Exential Mideast/ Tadawul ME: In March 2014 there has been a re organisation in our corporate structure on the basis of this we have an Exentialgroup with Tadawul ME and Exential Mideast commercial brokers.
Therefore the said website will always re direct towards the Exential group. Hence in your comment mentioned below “Therefore, at the least, these two companies are the same.”

wrong name removed: It thus makes clear sense.

wrong name removed: Therefore, at the least, these two companies are the same.

wrong name removed: Exential Group (Exential Group)
- website cache of tadawulme is identical to exential group = same company = same design

Reply from Exential Mideast/ Tadawul ME: We AGREE

wrong name removed: website design itself is an almost exact clone of a theme offered by website: Effektive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme | Bootstrap WordPress Site

wrong name removed: Ozythemes is of course, a website design company...so they could have legitimately bought this theme and be using it. Not damning in itself but seems kind of lazy for a financial company.

wrong name removed: Company "established" in 2011 - why no social media presence? leads me to:
- Exentialgroup site: Links that don't work: Twitter / Facebook / Linked in, lead to place-holder pages on their own website.
- Twitter search: Nothing for: exential / exentialgroup / tadawulme
- Facebook search: Returns only placeholder page, no information, 8 people likes.

Reply from Exential Mideast/ Tadawul ME: Incorporated as a managed account service provider our policies are discretionary and restrictive, hence we do not believe in public and social media marketing.

wrong name removed: - Linkedin search people:
- Christybell De Araujo e Nazareth (From Goa)
- Wesley Dias (From Goa) Facebook
- Valmond Menezes (From Goa) Facebook
- Jonathan Coelho (From Goa) Facebook
- Mohammed Behairy (Egypt)
- Raymond Thomas (Karachi Pakistan) Facebook

- Mainly from Goa in India. Look to be young, in their 20s, with little or not financial trading background or education.
- Some state they used to work at Tadawulme

Reply from Exential Mideast/ Tadawul ME: Our team is young and dynamic with the profound knowledge of the product that we have to offer.
In one of your post below you have mentioned that we are 10 to 15 staff, I would like to confirm that we are not the number that you state below. We are a strong team of 23 individuals, mostly from the subcontinent and other nationalities (Indians, Pakistani, Sri Lankan, Nepali, Filipino and Hungarian)

So we are actually surprised that you know our back office staff without interacting with them and say that ” Mainly from Goa in India” and you list only 4.

wrong name removed: Website:
- " British Virgin Islands (BVI) and Seychelles with a Rep office in Dubai, UAE" - Can't find any regulatory body in BVI or Seychelles that mention them

Reply from Exential Mideast/ Tadawul ME: Kindly note that we have registered office address in BVI and Seychelles and we will be more than happy to share the incorporation certificates with our clients only on request.

wrong name removed: "The results audited by a third party. Each month our results are confirmed by a third party auditor before they are published." - Audited by who?

Reply from Exential Mideast/ Tadawul ME: Every trade that is entered is updated and verified by a third party called My fxbook. Any individual whether a client or not of Exential Mideast/ Tadawul ME can verify that the trades and profits are real and not “too good to be true”

wrong name removed: Testimonials: Not provided due to protect "client confidentially" - why not use anonymous or fake names?

Reply from Exential Mideast/ Tadawul ME: We do not believe in testimonials and especially fake or anonymous names being published, in that case what stops us from putting up fake testimonial about ourselves.
We do provide testimonials on request.

Back