Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Hello All,

There was a court hearing for the final judgment against SL on the 8th of April 2018.

Has anyone gotten any information with regards to the final judgment ?

Hi R1991,
Yes, progress is being made slowly with regards to those that signed up. Funds have been found and legal processes are in place to secure them. When it is safe to disclose the particulars I will make a posting

OK, for all those who doubted me
https://www.thenational.ae/uae/exclusive-dubai-court-issues-500-year-prison-sentences-for-exential-agents-who-fleeced-cabin-crew-and-church-goers-of-their-life-savings-1.720147

OK, so for all those who signed on with Carlton Huxley or the American firm - the money was located in the British Virgin islands. It was supposed to be seized last year but then 3 hurricanes came and caused a lot of legal delays in the Caribbean

Amazing News.

If anyone is interested in giving statements to a reputable business magazine in the country, let me know.

Write your phone number here.

Amazing News.

If anyone is interested in giving statements to a reputable business magazine in the country, let me know.

Write your phone number here.

Don't write your number on a public forum. He should identify what magazine it is before people give out their phone number and the "Recovery Rooms" start calling.

Be safe.

OK, for all those who doubted me
https://www.thenational.ae/uae/excl...d-church-goers-of-their-life-savings-1.720147
https://www.thenational.ae/uae/excl...d-church-goers-of-their-life-savings-1.720147
OK, so for all those who signed on with Carlton Huxley or the American firm - the money was located in the British Virgin islands. It was supposed to be seized last year but then 3 hurricanes came and caused a lot of legal delays in the Caribbean

OK, so I just checked and the American firm is still accepting new clients (until they reach a total claim of the $6 million that was seized). Victims do not have to pay any upfront fees to join, but you must be able to provide proof of your loss, and show proof of investment. The American firm can be contacted through this forum located at https://fraudalerts.nu/exential-group-forex-fraud-recoveryeffort
This is the same group that I mentioned in my post# 2198 on this board back on 31 May 2017

What about those who didn't file a complaint? like us, we didn't file any complain as we can not afford the expenses to get lawyers. Are we still able to claim?

Im not a lawyer so this is just my opinion.

Its logical that only those who filed a case will be able to claim FOR NOW. or at least they will be the preferential beneficiary given that not all of the amount invested will be recovered. Im not sure if Dubai will act like the US in the case of bernie madoff, wherein the govt or SEC appointed a "recovery agent or trustee or liquidator" to handle the case and return the money to the victims. The victims were just asked go to the appointed liquidator and provide proof of losses.

What about those who didn't file a complaint? like us, we didn't file any complain as we can not afford the expenses to get lawyers. Are we still able to claim?
Hello Lady23
The answer is YES, you can claim. There is a civil side and a criminal side to this case. To pursue the criminal side you must have filed a complaint with the Dubaii authorities, but now that the case is over and Sydney Lemos has been sentenced it does not make much sense in filing a criminal complaint anymore

So, regarding the civil side.
Anyone who was defrauded can file, but most people don't know how to do that, or most people don't have the money to spend on hiring lawyers to do it for them, and besides that the most important thing is it only makes sense to file a claim in jurisdictions where Exential or Sydney Lemos still have assets that can be recovered.

There is a Group that has begun a worldwide recovery effort and they have managed to seize and freeze assets (the $6 million that is mentioned in the newspaper article), and they continue to search for more, and they are still accepting new claims because they have managed to freeze up more funds than what they currently have victims to claim - so if you get in touch with them they will provide you with all the information you need.
You must have proof that you invested, and how much money you lost. You will need to be able to show any contracts/agreements, bank draft's or wiring receipts, cheques, etc. They will only be able to consider the principal amount you invested, as interest on investment does not count.
So I mentioned above you can find this group by visiting the forum at https://fraudalerts.nu/exential-group-forex-fraud-recoveryeffort
or you can just send them an email at IFA@cmail.nu or call (US) 240-232-2001
but it would be a good idea for you to go and see this website first.

OK, so just to be clear - they are NOT asking for any victim to pay any money up front - so you have nothing to lose - but of course they will want to receive something from you after you have been paid.

I hope this helps :)

Hello Lady23
The answer is YES, you can claim. There is a civil side and a criminal side to this case. To pursue the criminal side you must have filed a complaint with the Dubaii authorities, but now that the case is over and Sydney Lemos has been sentenced it does not make much sense in filing a criminal complaint anymore

So, regarding the civil side.
Anyone who was defrauded can file, but most people don't know how to do that, or most people don't have the money to spend on hiring lawyers to do it for them, and besides that the most important thing is it only makes sense to file a claim in jurisdictions where Exential or Sydney Lemos still have assets that can be recovered.

There is a Group that has begun a worldwide recovery effort and they have managed to seize and freeze assets (the $6 million that is mentioned in the newspaper article), and they continue to search for more, and they are still accepting new claims because they have managed to freeze up more funds than what they currently have victims to claim - so if you get in touch with them they will provide you with all the information you need.
You must have proof that you invested, and how much money you lost. You will need to be able to show any contracts/agreements, bank draft's or wiring receipts, cheques, etc. They will only be able to consider the principal amount you invested, as interest on investment does not count.
So I mentioned above you can find this group by visiting the forum at https://fraudalerts.nu/exential-group-forex-fraud-recoveryeffort
or you can just send them an email at IFA@cmail.nu or call (US) 240-232-2001
but it would be a good idea for you to go and see this website first.

OK, so just to be clear - they are NOT asking for any victim to pay any money up front - so you have nothing to lose - but of course they will want to receive something from you after you have been paid.

I hope this helps :)

OOps, I'm sorry, I need to make a correction to something I just posted.
I do not want to mislead anyone, so I should not have said that the only reason they continue to accept new claims is because they have seized more than what they currently have victims for - the reality is they are looking to find all the victims and work together with the liquidator

Back