Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I've been an account holder of Exential MiddleEast and have been seeing positive returns over the past few months, and have no issues whatsoever with the account, and have personally seen and verified their licencing agreements.

Exential Mideast to save its image could have made a thousand fake id's and could post thousands of posts saying that we are good and the best to counter your false statements.
But we chose to directly counter this forum as we knew we were RIGHT and and transparent.

Yes indeed as you have rightly mentioned, " I think this has opened a dialogue regarding Exential and that can only be a good thing", its not only a dialogue which is good but FREE publicity for Exential Mideast all over, where our current policies believe in " Word of Mouth" only.

Rather ironic, since only a few posts later you say you will slither back under your rock and never post in the FPA again. So much for transparency.

But look! A brand new account is created to brag about how good your services are. I'm sure it must be a TOTAL COINCIDENCE that a happy client just happened to find this thread and created a forums account for the sole purpose of endorsing your company at about the same time you withdrew yourself from the fray.

Audits/Licensing

I'm a little late to the party, but here goes.

I've been following these guys for some time, as many of my friends and colleagues have been sucked in by the promise of high returns and minimal risk. Everything about them seems fishy, but here are a few thoughts about their auditing and licensing/regulation:

- "The results audited by a third party. Each month our results are confirmed by a third party auditor before they are published." - Audited by who?

Reply From Exential Mideast/ Tadawul ME: Every trade that is entered is updated and verified by a third party called My fxbook. Any individual whether a client or not of Exential Mideast/ Tadawul ME can verify that the trades and profits are real and not “too good to be true”

Here's a link to Exential's myfxbook: Error | Myfxbook . Note that it only shows one three-month-old, $20K account, which is hardly very reassuring for a company that's supposedly been around for years and has many $20K investors. Note also that the returns posted there for previous months do not match the unverified claims on the website.

Finally, last month the myfxbook account's 'track record' went unverified for a couple weeks. During that time, the 'highest balance' shot up to the millions while no withdrawals or deposits were posted. Is this just sloppy management or something more nefarious?

Either way, not very transparent.

Reply From Exential Mideast/ Tadawul ME: We are into strategic alliance with Sands brokerage house(S&S) which is one of the regulated entities by UAE Central Bank which is the highest regulator of financial institutions in the UAE.
All accounts are opened in individuals name directly through S&S which means we get audited by the Central Bank authorities. Our primary broker is FCI Markets INC, which is incorporated in the BVI and regulated by the FSC.
The auditors of FCI Markets are Deloitte and Touche. Once again we are regulated by one of the top 5 auditors in the world.

[...]

Reply From Exential Mideast/ Tadawul ME: I too can CONFIRM that Exential Investments INC is not licensed to provide financial services and is not licensed or regulated by the DIFC or DFSA.
We are Exential Mideast Commercial Brokers LLC, registered with the Dubai Economic Department under trade licence # 671909. We are AUTHORIZED by S&S Brokerage House, FCI Markets INC and VIBHS Financials to solicit business.

Firms conducting brokerage business in the UAE are required to be licensed by the Emirates Securities and Commodities Authority (SCA). Firms licenced by the SCA can be found on their web site at Securities and Commodities Authority

Reply From Exential Mideast/ Tadawul ME: We agree as it does not apply to us as we are authorized by S&S Brokerage House (Regulated by the Central Bank of UAE) to solicit clients.

I have been provided with the relevant licenses/documents and would be happy to share with whoever is interested. I'm no lawyer, but here's the gist:

-A form detailing the relationship between FCI, S&S, and Exential claims that Exential is an Introducing Broker able to manage client funds solely through LPOAs.

-Exential keeps name-dropping S&S, whose Central Bank license states "Please note that this license does not permit the holder to accept deposits or manage others' funds in any form whatsoever."

-Their DED license does not mean anything except that they are an entity. As a brokerage or money managers, they would still be under the jurisdiction of the UAE's Securities and Commodities Authority, and it seems to be by-the-book illegal for them to practice financial brokerage without an SCA license, as per the SCA website.

Bottom line is that Exential/TadawulME do not seem to be audited, licensed for or regulated in any real way. Dubai is a weird place in terms of laws and regulations and enforcement, and they seem to stay under the radar and likely have enough 'wasta' to avoid any trouble with the authorities as long as they keep paying out 'profits.' They could very well even be legitimate in their dealings. However, claiming or insinuating that they are (indirectly) licensed, regulated, or even audited when they are very much not reeks of hucksterism.

If anything has been misunderstood, I look forward to Exential's prompt reply.

hi all,

whats the final verdict on this thread... is this a good company to invest with or no?

any thoughts will be helpful..

thanks

Without proof of having the correct licenses and absolute verification of trading history, the default verdict would be:

Don't risk it.

How reliable is myfxbook.com with verification of trades and trading history?

Thanks

How reliable is myfxbook.com with verification of trades and trading history?

Thanks

myfxbook is relatively reliable when an account has green check marks next to "Track Record Verified" and "Trading Privileges Verified," as the MT4 data comes directly from the broker. Of course, the data could still potentially be manipulated from a disreputable broker's side.

The big problem with Exential's myfxbook is that it shows one 20K account that's only a few months old (whose verification status and even URL has changed on and off in the meantime, while money's been moved in and out)...not very convincing even if it is legitimate. Who knows what's actually going on there.

I think MyFxBook also lets you pick your start date.

So, just trade like a maniac, get a curve that looks like a roller coaster, and pick a start date at your last low point = instant successful looking account.

What you need to see is the actual trades from the first deposit to the most recently closed trade, plus any floating losses - like the FPA's Performance Tests.

I hope you don't think the same as below...

"But look! A brand new account is created to brag about how good your services are. I'm sure it must be a TOTAL COINCIDENCE that a happy client just happened to find this thread and created a forums account for the sole purpose of endorsing your company at about the same time you withdrew yourself from the fray."

We live in Dubai and have been into the Exential Offices and seen licenses, and various other documents and met a few of their staff. We too have wondered about the "too good to be true" part and have looked for anything negative on the internet but have come up with nothing. This is the first bit of negativity we have seen and it is all hearsay and speculation. I can't obviously be 100% sure of anything but we have friends who have opened accounts and drawn excellent profits every month and closed accounts with no problems. and so we decided to go ahead. We have opened a few accounts and have made good profits and withdrawn the profits and the money has been paid timeously into our account.

Edgikus you say

"I've been following these guys for some time, as many of my friends and colleagues have been sucked in by the promise of high returns and minimal risk. Everything about them seems fishy, but here are a few thoughts about their auditing and licensing/regulation: ..."

Have your friends and colleagues that have been "sucked in" had any problems with their accounts or payments of profits? I would be interested to know

And ANOTHER brand new account created to defend a company after the company representative slithered away.

On top of that, more than one scam company has been known to have nice offices and pretty certificates. I don't find your post to be very reassuring at all.

Back