Taha vs optionrally.com

Taha

Recruit
I had a long story with Optionrally start from last December after deposited a money to my account in Optionrally (5883 $)

they promised me too much, such as 100% profit and such so. But when i came to request a withdrawal to my visa card they delay and transfer me from one person to another for almost 21 days now, from my account manager to his colleague to customer service and so on,.....

now i have requested to talk to other than my account manager since hes avoiding my calls and emails for his personal needs and issues that i have no clue about

but as much as optionrally reputation i hear about, it came all true since till now when it comes to withdrawal they take ages and for deposit they take seconds for that, and the PROBLEM here is that they don't need your personal endorsement to proceed with the payments

till now im waiting their response, as i was referred to Mr. Leon to handle it from customer service

and their mado is (in 24 hrs someone will call you, if its Friday, then auto its on Monday)

and 29/01/2015 i called the Switzerland branch and their phone were not in service nor their online chat service, and after i called many countries branches, Dubai branch pick-up my phone and inform me that i have 0.65 cent only from 1233.65 US dollar and that happen within only 2 days of me not checking my page since my account manager changed my password and won't reply my emails (ignoring me)

i took a screen shots of my amount before and after that day and the new withdrawal i made before he intentionally loss my money to get me into tricking me again to deposit

im lost now and i have no idea those companies how they continue doing that ....... all what i want is to make business and nothing else

Company representatives' emails:
<support@optionrally.com> Ali Alnajar <alin@optionrally.com>

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 4
Can you tell me how to do such so.....since im new

Taha is very sad its history , but the absolute majority of brokers binary options are all thugs and crooks of the worst kind , [ is better to work for a Forex broker] , I also already been the victim of binary options brokers and not recommend they to anyone , the problem is that people do not investigate the reputation of a broker in Forexpeacyarmy site , only after happen fraud they visit the site .

I certainly agree, however you also need to check with your country’s regulator if the
Broker is legal ( has permission to collect money in your country etc…..) or at least
authorized by some major Regulator.
Stock trading offers a much safer environment to start and eventually switching to the
Equitity markets, could make sense .

Back