Take care of your amygdala..

What are you fighting for

:unhappy::hissyfit:Fear!! “LOSS”

What are you fighting for:
1. “IT is a FIGHT” don’t get in it if you don’t know the price.
2. Conviction vs. Discontentation. (don’t make me go “OLD” Latin on ya, I will)
3. “Loss vs Risk” Are you stupid or greedy, (There are “NO” Hero’s in Divorce court or Trader exchanges, only those that lose less).
4. Broker???? I’m going to leave that alone for now. It’s like paying a dancer in a t*tty bar for the dollar exchange, were you entertained, or got “Product Value” (did you get your pips):hissyfit:

Me personally I “NEVER” Gamble with what I cannot lose. Case in point, women, fear of rejection, duh.
I can walk through any form of life (Bullets, Mines, Law suites) but personal love can’t risk that, rather die doing what I thought was good in a mine field for others. Why did I have to out live that, and deal with it in this (civilian) life???? And then learn to make money to live with (D’oh):p.
My learning and mistake help those that can out live me!

Last edited:
Doesn't that article mean that you have to have brain damage to get into a business where over 90% fail?

Bloody philosophical materialists.

Don't get a brain Lesion

:err:
Maybe the study means $5 to $20 men are normal or that women with brain lesions are really $50 men.
:confused:

Ricex, it feels like fate that you posted that today. I keep on having to remind myself 'your system works...wait for something to happen instead of worrying about namby-pamby movements and manually close out positions...don't just assume that a thirty pip move is going to be the daily trend or reversal.'

Pharaoh: I am Jack's amygdala. Without me, Jack would lose all of his money.

Honestly though, I find it impossible to believe that the amygdala isn't also the part that makes you want to prematurely bail.

So it’s almond shaped and centered in the brain that amygdale thing?

Hmmmm….Now it makes sense as I must have damaged that darn thing in my younger days somewhere!

I'm glad we can all still laugh at this kind of thing, it does seem quite apt for how the market is at the moment, amygdalas are freaking out all over the place!

Cowmadagan I know how you feel, I'm out sitting on my hands at the moment, I find it's the best thing to do when my amygdalas going into overdrive.

Back