Patricia Jan TALL
24 Paterson Street, Abbotsford, Dunedin, 9018 , New Zealand

Wayne Stewart TALL
24 Paterson Street, Abbotsford, Dunedin, 9018 , New Zealand
Company record link: http://www.companies.govt.nz/co/1471575

Exist this at all?
Or is that faked everything?

Who had contact over Willem Visser?

These scammers fraudulently used the Tall's identity. We spoke to Wayne Tall via phone and he was totally unaware of this scam. Willem Visser was just another unwitting victim who didn't know he was pumping a scam. He has stopped now

I'll agree with "screw binary options, but vehemently disagree with walking away. If the reports in this thread are true. then this broker has also done identity theft against the Talls. That's a whole new crime and brings in a whole new way to go after them.

I also suggest checking out the judge's ruling on the charges the CFTC and SEC filed against Banc de Binary. Most of the multimillion fine was to pay money taken from clients. Then go and check the review page for WinChargeback.com and see how many people have used them to pry at least some of their money out of bad brokers.

To not report a scammer to all the applicable authorities is the moral equivalent of saying "I personally have no problem is they scam my friends, relatives, and neighbors the same way they scammed me." This attitude is what allows scammers to keep operating.

I'll agree with "screw binary options, but vehemently disagree with walking away. If the reports in this thread are true. then this broker has also done identity theft against the Talls. That's a whole new crime and brings in a whole new way to go after them.

I also suggest checking out the judge's ruling on the charges the CFTC and SEC filed against Banc de Binary. Most of the multimillion fine was to pay money taken from clients. Then go and check the review page for WinChargeback.com and see how many people have used them to pry at least some of their money out of bad brokers.

To not report a scammer to all the applicable authorities is the moral equivalent of saying "I personally have no problem is they scam my friends, relatives, and neighbors the same way they scammed me." This attitude is what allows scammers to keep operating.

I didnt mean to infer our group has done nothing. This scam has been reported to many agencies globally; as well as heavy postings on scam forums (Rip off Report, etc). We have also chipped in close to 30 k to hire a private investigator to attempt some funds recovery. Some efforts are still ongoing. By all means report such scams, but also expect a lot of frustration in the process. I'm quite confident our group at least put these scumbags at Tall Options out of business, although they have a shell web site up with few clients left.

I can sympathize. Long long ago, I was tired and frustrated by a situation and foolishly overlooked some opportunities to report the scumbags and regret it. I later realized that if I'm too tired and frustrated to do it today, I can always take a page from Scarlett O'Hara:

Tomorrow is another day.

Back