Tallinex.com doesn't withdraw deposit

el23876

Corporal
Trading with this broker sivce 2016.
30/04/2018 requested withdrawal USD4700. Whole deposit is 19k.
One month passed.
Still have not received it.
Support doesn't reply to emails.

Attachments

• e tallin 2.png
    e tallin 2.png
    52.2 KB · Views: 1
Support aims to reply to all emails, but since email is inherently problematic due to the amount of spam filtering, etc. in operation, there will always be instances where an incoming or outgoing email goes astray.

For that reason, we provide secure internal mail within your back-office as a back-up contact method if you are unwilling to pick up the telephone or jump on live-chat to ask about something as important as a large withdrawal.

Logically, any sensible person would understand the frailty of email and at least make a few contact attempts before jumping on a public forum and making allegations about being ignored and not receiving their funds. If you had done that earlier (rather than waiting 4 weeks and then emailing us a link to this pointless post) then we could have investigated the issue and you would already have your funds!

Last edited:
Support does not withdraw funds and does not reply to e-mails.
I was waiting for one month and going to start FPA case now.

p.s. Perhaps YOU would consider doing that now?

Attachments

• tallinex e 4.png
    tallinex e 4.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 2
is it you bussiness model to post fake replies and then modify them?

so you agree that:
1. you've received my withdrawal request
2. you're freezing my funds for 1 month and do not even send any excuses or explanations
3. you've received my email with question (like mentioned in you first not modified reply)
4. you've ignored my question

and now you're trying to tell me that it is my fault?
I'm here not for talking. I'm making business on FX. Fund broker. Make money. Withdraw profit.
Scams that do not withdraw funds have to be in black list

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    90.8 KB · Views: 0
Dear Tallinex,

May i know what the reason the fund are freezing ? Why not focus to the problem and still make a argument regarding the email or something unnecessary. Please do it simple.

Dear Tallinex,

May i know what the reason the fund are freezing ? Why not focus to the problem and still make a argument regarding the email or something unnecessary. Please do it simple.

The funds were never "frozen" - it is, sadly, just a fact of life that certain people prefer to cause problems for no good reason, and the person who began this thread is a perfect example of that.

To put everything into the open, there was an error in our back-office which failed to flag his withdrawal to our accounting team.

Since the accounting team could not see the withdrawal, it was obviously not processed further, but would have been dealt with swiftly had the client acted like any rational individual and either sent a follow-up email after a day or two, spoken to our 24x5 live-chat team, created a general request via his back-office, or simply made a quick phone call.

Unfortunately, this person chose to act like a complete fool and do absolutely nothing for 4 weeks ...then make a completely pointless post here on FPA.

Having now been made aware of the issue (which this super-smart person could have achieved weeks ago!), the withdrawal was processed today - no issues, no drama.

So, the only person who needed to "do it simple" was the person complaining about his missing money!

The funds were never "frozen" - it is, sadly, just a fact of life that certain people prefer to cause problems for no good reason, and the person who began this thread is a perfect example of that.

To put everything into the open, there was an error in our back-office which failed to flag his withdrawal to our accounting team.

Since the accounting team could not see the withdrawal, it was obviously not processed further, but would have been dealt with swiftly had the client acted like any rational individual and either sent a follow-up email after a day or two, spoken to our 24x5 live-chat team, created a general request via his back-office, or simply made a quick phone call.

Unfortunately, this person chose to act like a complete fool and do absolutely nothing for 4 weeks ...then make a completely pointless post here on FPA.

Having now been made aware of the issue (which this super-smart person could have achieved weeks ago!), the withdrawal was processed today - no issues, no drama.

So, the only person who needed to "do it simple" was the person complaining about his missing money!
I am glad to hear that. Everything go fine and solve if so. I am sorry regarding my words "do it simple" i do not mean your company do something without proces. I apologize. Anyway cheers for both.

Last edited:
is it you bussiness model to post fake replies and then modify them?

No-one has posted "fake replies", so that's a particularly stupid comment to make!

so you agree that:
1. you've received my withdrawal request
No - we never received your withdrawal request - you created a request via our back-office... a totally different thing

2. you're freezing my funds for 1 month and do not even send any excuses or explanations
No-one "froze" your funds - they were always there and could have been processed quickly had you notified us, but since you chose not do that, we were unaware of the issue

3. you've received my email with question (like mentioned in you first not modified reply)
Yes - we did receive your email, but upon double-checking, we realised that the email mentioned in the original reply was dated May 4th, 2017 and referred to your previous withdrawal, not this one - that's why the response was edited

4. you've ignored my question
4) There was no question to ignore

and now you're trying to tell me that it is my fault?
There was fault on both sides - an error in our system prevented your request being seen by the accounts team, but you prevented that situation from being corrected in a timely fashion by deliberately failing to make any reasonable effort to contact us about it when you had four different contact methods available to you (3 of which are free)

I'm here not for talking. I'm making business on FX. Fund broker. Make money. Withdraw profit.
And your profit has been withdrawn... along with the other $7,000 withdrawal you requested today!

Scams that do not withdraw funds have to be in black list
The same applies to people who make spurious posts on public forums instead of interacting rationally with their broker

Since the accounting team could not see the withdrawal, it was obviously not processed

fake. you can check my screenshot in 1st post. account team has viewed the request the same day

fake.
1. I wrote email to support, you read it and ignored
2. I contacted online chat on your site, waited for 15 minutes and received no answer
3. I made a post on FPA in main topic. tallinex also viewed and still didn't contacted me

the withdrawal was processed today - no issues, no drama.

fake. I still didn't received funds. skrill transfers are processed immediately

so, Tallinex once again.
I give you a weekend. on Monday there would be FPA case.
if you're not so fool like you look like, you would act as a business man, not like a child.

Dear el123876,

I understand your feeling, please give "a bit" time and patient. Hopefully everythings go fine. Both side of you have doing something. The situation more clear.

Back