Tallinex.com doesn't withdraw deposit

FPA Admins? Anyone? This guy is a living proof of Tallinex scamming people and I'm one of them also, 20k$ and no answer from them

FPA Admins? Anyone? This guy is a living proof of Tallinex scamming people and I'm one of them also, 20k$ and no answer from them

Please file your own independent Scam Alerts thread and submit evidence. Each scam (even if it is the Same company) must have its own thread with independent evidence from the victim submitted.

Then if it is unresolved you will be eligible to file a Trader's Court case.

But first create your own Scam Alerts thread and submit evidence

Tallinex told me today that all their bank accounts are blocked.
But they still continue to receive funds from new clients.

do not understand why this scammer is still not in black list..
as I previously said, every day they start telling different stories..

Attachments

• Screenshot_10.png
    Screenshot_10.png
    64 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
do not understand why this scammer is still not in black list..
as I previously said, every day they start telling different stories..

Hmmm. Can you also link to the thread?

Can Tallinex specify approximate date when bank acct was frozen? There were several reports now of withdrawal issues and no reasonable explanation was given.

@AsstModerator might be busy for next couple of weeks.

Hmmm. Can you also link to the thread?

Can Tallinex specify approximate date when bank acct was frozen? There were several reports now of withdrawal issues and no reasonable explanation was given.

@AsstModerator might be busy for next couple of weeks.

this was the reply to private case preparation folder.. my case is still in this folder and not available to voting..

Tallinex was not scam, traded with them since 2014 and I was satisfied by them services.
Now after federal penalty pronounced and CySEC has suspended the licence it is very likely that their bank accounts are blocked.
I noticed they cannot receive funds from clients now.
It will probably be a bankruptcy.
If the company does not recover, even the customers can continue trading for a while it's obvious that the winning traders will not recover their funds and the other account funds can only get wasted.
As a recreational trader I invested approx. 2k over time, performe well for a while, then badly, there is not much to recover.
It's a pity for this company, but it will also generally decrease confidence in poor regulated operators on this decentralized market.

Tallinex was not scam, traded with them since 2014 and I was satisfied by them services.
Now after federal penalty pronounced and CySEC has suspended the licence it is very likely that their bank accounts are blocked.
I noticed they cannot receive funds from clients now.
It will probably be a bankruptcy.
If the company does not recover, even the customers can continue trading for a while it's obvious that the winning traders will not recover their funds and the other account funds can only get wasted.
As a recreational trader I invested approx. 2k over time, performe well for a while, then badly, there is not much to recover.
It's a pity for this company, but it will also generally decrease confidence in poor regulated operators on this decentralized market.

Oh really? well guess what? I deposited 500k by wire transfer and they accepted it!
Its in my Tallinex account, Nice try Tallinex, this is just pathetic of you...

Back