Tallinex.com doesn't withdraw deposit

Oh really? well guess what? I deposited 500k by wire transfer and they accepted it!
This is incredible. 500k?
Anyway, I was referring to the fact that no deposits can be made at present.
The only remaining option available is Bank wire, but there are no more instructions for it.
It's status is "to be advised". This is really weird.

my skrill is still empty as far as bank account
so tallinex words do not cost a penny
starting case now..

Good afternoon,

We currently have a lawsuit settlement for all Tallinex customers. Please contact me via email to view your case number and proceed with the process.

Regards ,

Manuel Rodriguez
Cyprus Security and Exchange Commisions
mrodriguez.cysec@StealMoreMoneyFromYou.com

I am not from Cysec or from any law office. I am really a Recovery Room Scammer in the Dominican Republic. I will say anything to gain your trust so I can steal more money from you.

The only thing you can do now is contact the Saint Vincent and the Grenadines authorities at dppsvg@vincysurf.com with the following message:

“To Whom It May Concern:

It has come to my attention that a court ruling has entered into force in the United States against the foreign exchange brokerage company Tallinex Limited, listing its legal address at The Jaycees Building, Stoney Ground, PO Box 362, Kingstown, VC0100, St Vincent and the Grenadines. The full text of the final court order is available at
https://www.cftc.gov/sites/default/files/2018-07/enfTallinexdefaultjudgement07092018.pdf , with further information available at the United States Commodity Futures Trading Commission website at
https://www.cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleases/7757-18

I would therefore like to know if any criminal prosecution has been initiated against Tallinex Limited and/or its owners and officers under Section 13 of the Cybercrime Act 2016 or any other provisions of the Saint Vincent and the Grenadines law.

Thank you in advance for your prompt response.”

Back