Tallinex.com doesn't withdraw deposit

Dear Tallinex,

Is your reputation, not me. I just want to let el23876 cool down. I know is suffer for both side.

Tallinex,

it looks like on your screen now, cause you just changed it
but when I made a request it was looking like I posted
the withdrawal request was made to the initial source of funding like you always do

if you changed the destination on your own, it would be great to inform client
but it is not your style..
you would never have thousands of clients with such business model..
time to grow up, tallinex

The system attempts to return funds to the original source (Skrill, in your case), but since Skrill is no longer available, the destination is manually changed during withdrawal processing to state "wired" and, quite clearly, those details have not changed for days (as evidenced by the timestamp of the last update) so your "cause you just changed it" statement only serves to highlight the fact that you have been deliberately and unreasonably confrontational throughout this fiasco that you have engineered.

To summarise the situation once again:
1) you made a withdrawal request via your back-office
2) a technical hitch (which we admitted) prevented the request being presented to the accounts team
3) you say that you sent an email to enquire about the withdrawal (though we received no email from you)
4) despite 4 different options for contacting us, you made no further effort to enquire about your withdrawal for 4 weeks
5) the only notification actually received by Tallinex regarding your withdrawal was a link to this ridiculous "scam" post
6) due to an honest mistake in reading the date of your previous email, it was mentioned in our original response, but the post was quickly updated when the error was noticed
7) despite our clear explanation, you continued to refer to that year-old email as some kind of deluded proof that Tallinex was trying to defraud you
8) you subsequently made various accusations which were either stupid ("fake posts"), invalid, or outright attempts to twist our straightforward responses
9) in the midst of your various accusations and generally foolish behaviour, you requested a 2nd withdrawal
10) with the original issue already resolved, both of your withdrawals were processed on the same day, and your back-office updated accordingly
11) as is customary, you were emailed to advise you that the withdrawal had been processed

Ultimately, for the sake of sending a 2nd email or asking our live-chat team for an update or creating a general request via your back-office or making a quick telephone call, you caused an instantly rectifiable issue to drag out for over a month, and actually achieved nothing except to highlight how unwilling you have been to resolve the situation in an adult fashion.

Dear Tallinex,

Is your reputation, not me. I just want to let el23876 cool down. I know is suffer for both side.

I quite understand your motives, but it would not be right to post information related to a client unless the client brought it up or requested it. Clearly, if el23876 wants to post that information then that is his privilege.

it is not your client problem that you were unable to make a withdrawal
you've received the request on your official site and viewed it same day!
then you changed its status to "waiting approval". screenshot attached
you can continue lying but all the facts are on my side

if you have financial problems or stupid support staff who viewed my withdrawal and didn't executed it - you should contact your client to make execuses, sugest something to fix the issue ASAP
if you decided to change the destination of funds transfer on your own, you have to contact the client first of all
but you continue to behave as a 5-year old girl, who wants new barbie

if you would have some serious regulation, you would have been already fined
but you are a small offshore broker with a staff without any culture or education

still no funds. I've posted a case against this scammer

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    51.1 KB · Views: 0
it is not your client problem that you were unable to make a withdrawal
you've received the request on your official site and viewed it same day!

As should be clear to the viewing public, you make up your own "facts" as you go along... in reality, the initial stages of requests are automated so no human sees the lower status levels unless an issue is identified.

then you changed its status to "waiting approval"
. screenshot attached

Further to the comment above (which you will doubtless contradict based on your intimate knowledge of the intricacies of our IT systems) - "Awaiting approval" is the status that withdrawal requests reach automatically before being presented to the accounts team for review and processing.

you can continue lying but all the facts are on my side

You have no "facts" because you just make them up as you go!

if you have financial problems or stupid support staff who viewed my withdrawal and didn't executed it - you should contact your client to make execuses, sugest something to fix the issue ASAP

1) Your withdrawal was executed as soon as we were aware of the situation - if financial issues were the cause then those funds would still be in our bank!
2) Why would support staff (who are blatantly not stupid) be viewing / executing your withdrawal(s) when that is the function of the accounts team?
3) Why would Tallinex contact you to make excuses? - that seems to be a rather stupid suggestion!
4) The issue was fixed ...as soon as you eventually made us aware of it.

if you decided to change the destination of funds transfer on your own, you have to contact the client first of all

Since you were clearly making an issue of the delay, the priority was to get those funds to you in an expedient fashion, and since Skrill was not an option, they were wired as that was the only available choice. Of course, we could have sent you an email and waited for you to respond, but that would have resulted in additional delays that you would doubtless have publicised in the various threads you have posted this matter in (since your objective is maximum exposure, rather than timely resolution).

but you continue to behave as a 5-year old girl, who wants new barbie

It seems to be you who continues to throw his toys out of the pram!

if you would have some serious regulation, you would have been already fined
but you are a small offshore broker with a staff without any culture or education

a) In what capacity are you qualified to attest that any fine would have resulted? (especially "already")
b) In which jurisdiction would that be the case? (please provide evidence)
c) In what capacity are you qualified to determine the size of our company and/or the culture / educational level of our staff?

still no funds. I've posted a case against this scammer

I am quite sure that you have - your desire to be confrontational is very evident.

"Awaiting approval" is the status that withdrawal requests reach automatically before being presented to the accounts team for review and processing.

fake.
just after receiving withdrawal request it has "pending" status
then staff randomly in few minutes or few hours reviews this requests and sets "awaiting approval" status
it is 100% not automated, cause the reviewing time is not intant but different everytime

if you have technical problems, the withdrawal would freeze in "pending", but you reviewed it, and the time of your review is on the screen shot

Of course, we could have sent you an email and waited for you to respond

not "could have sent". it is your duty to inform all your clients immediately regarding everything concerning their funds.
client are paying you money for your service. you are working for the clients, not against them

for example do you know that the majority of banks in my country will reject bank wire if the amount would be more then 10k per transfer? and you need to split them? I bet you do not know. and if you've sent them simultaniously that would be delay and then reject

a) In what capacity are you qualified to attest that any fine would have resulted? (especially "already")
b) In which jurisdiction would that be the case? (please provide evidence)

you can search google for "CFTC has filed a lawsuit against offshore forex brokerage Tallinex.."

c) In what capacity are you qualified to determine the size of our company and/or the culture / educational level of our staff?

everyone here can determine it by your posts

I am quite sure that you have - your desire to be confrontational is very evident.

I would show my bank account to FPA representative. And hope you will receive "scam" stamp in the main thread.

2 more weeks passed
like I was predicting some time ago, now they say they have sent my transfer to wrong credentials
still waiting 4000 + 7000

Back