Tallinex.com I can't sign in from 15th of January. Even I am not receiving any daily confirmation.

Yeakin

Recruit
Dear all , please help me how can get my money back.$750.tallinex is not answering my call even no email response. Based on the forexpeacearmy advice I started trading with them . Before also I lost money with others broker.. now I can't keep patience. Please help me to get my real deposit . yeakin87 Skype id .

Dear all , please help me how can get my money back.$750.tallinex is not answering my call even no email response. Based on the forexpeacearmy advice I started trading with them . Before also I lost money with others broker.. now I can't keep patience. Please help me to get my real deposit . yeakin87 Skype id .
Here is the Mlnfx rep linkTallinex go ahead and invite him to this thread.

This situation is a little more confused than most. Tallinex was slapped by a large fine by the CFTC and claims that this resulted in the bank where they keep the money being locked down. If they are lying, then the money is already gone. If they aren't lying, a scam label under the circumstances described would be an injustice.

At the moment, I believe it is impossible to deposit with Tallinex. Their deposit page redirects to their homepage. This is not typical behavior of a company trying to steal as much money as possible. Since deposits can't be made, a Scam warning would not save anyone else from becoming a victim even if the company is later revealed to be a scam.

From what I can tell, it's just a matter of time until either Tallinex regains access to the money and process withdrawals or else collapse from lack of funds.

I have added a note to their review page warning against depositing until existing withdrawal issues have been dealt with. This can serve

This situation is a little more confused than most. Tallinex was slapped by a large fine by the CFTC and claims that this resulted in the bank where they keep the money being locked down. If they are lying, then the money is already gone. If they aren't lying, a scam label under the circumstances described would be an injustice.

So then why didn't @Tallinex tallinex communicate this to their clients? No mass email. No official notification from any of their social media. So clients like this one come back and then bam: Cannot login, cannot withdrawal, etc. The client finds out via a 3rd party forum post? And only after several months of investigations?

You should add to the note on Tallinex's review page that clients were not formally notified quickly of such a major operational deficiency. This is much more serious than a live server being offline for several minutes or even hours (and that's a huge deal in online trading).

Let’s read this again, btw default judgement…just shows how brave these stinking bastards are !

https://www.cftc.gov/sites/default/.../legalpleading/enftallinexcomplaint053017.pdf
https://www.cftc.gov/sites/default/files/2018-07/enfTallinexdefaultjudgement07092018.pdf

Pg 15 Tallinex main Bank account TBI Bank Bulgaria Account No. xxx4102, Account No. xxx1262, since 2012....no need to comment

Fully agree with 4evermaat , even better a scam label by default !

As usual with criminal brokers, victims must file first with their home authority’s regulators police and go for chargeback immediatly....
also must file with FBI

Back