• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Tallinex.com

General discussions of a financial company
Tallinex,
I also received information from FinFX that my accounts will be moved to Tallinex on 1/30/2015 because they can't accept US clients anymore. I have a few questions:
1. How will move affect my VPS, remote desktop connection?
2. What will my leverage be?
3. What will my credit bonus be for my new account?
4. What type of account will I have?

Please advise. Thank you.

Sorry, Dewey, but your views about safety of funds are completely off-base. Regulation does not, in any way, suggest that your money is safe. If it did, the hundreds of millions of dollars stolen by the likes of PFG Best, MF Global, Refco and Bernie Madoff (all highly-regulated US entities) would still be in their clients' accounts.

As regards your client funds, Tallinex uses off-balance sheet pool accounts at different financial institutions, which ensures that the funds are distributed for additional safety - it's a general accounting function so you don't have the option of choosing. Pool accounts are used because opening accounts in the name of individuals would be highly impractical, costly, and would require power of attorney for each client plus supporting documentation acceptable to each of the financial organisations we work with.

Hello,
I received information from FinFX that my accounts will be moved to Tallinex because they can't accept US clients anymore. I have become acquainted with your web site and would like to ask if it is really so that I can have up to 1:1000 leverage and 100 % deposit bonus for all my deposits?

Yes - we do offer 1:1000 leverage (subject to assessment) and all deposits (not just initial deposits) qualify for our 100% deposit bonus.

Yes - we do offer 1:1000 leverage (subject to assessment) and all deposits (not just initial deposits) qualify for our 100% deposit bonus.

Okay, thanks! That's good to hear. Sounds like Tallinex have better trading conditions than I had with FinFX.

Tallinex,
I also received information from FinFX that my accounts will be moved to Tallinex on 1/30/2015 because they can't accept US clients anymore. I have a few questions:
1. How will move affect my VPS, remote desktop connection?
2. What will my leverage be?
3. What will my credit bonus be for my new account?
4. What type of account will I have?

Please advise. Thank you.

Hi, Justin

You will have the same facilities at Tallinex that you currently have, so you shouldn't notice any change at all.

If you have specific questions then it's best that you chat with our support staff directly.

Last edited:

Hi, Tallinex support!

Can I to get 100% Bonus and 1:1000 leverage too?

Last edited:
What I would like to know is how can Tallinex accept clients from the United States when the Dodd Frank rule forbids US citizens from opening accounts overseas? What is the difference with Tallinex that they can accept clients from the US when all other brokers overseas have stopped doing so? Even FinFx dropped their US client base. How is this legal for US citizens? Am I missing some point or loop hole that makes Tallinex legal for US citizens?

Hi,

Tallinex is one of the best brokers out there. I have been with this broker for almost a year now and the service is the best in the industry. They never short change any client and resolves issues and problems instantaneously unlike some brokers who resolve issues for weeks.

Tallinex is a Trusted Broker and is very liked by the U.S. clients. It is not bad to be reluctant or overcautious but for those people who are, here is a reference that you could use:
forums.babypips.com/forex-brokers/36221-going-offshore-escape-cftc.html

I doubt if anyone couldn't contact them through email, because they respond to almost all my emails within 1-5 minutes especially during business hours, anyone could contact them through Live Chat though and they solve any kind of issue you have with your account.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
Tallinex does not process Skrill withdrawal requests. This option simply is not available. However deposits using Skrill are available. They do not inform anywhere that you won't be able to get your funds back using same option. Support keep telling that "Tech team programming it". They offered to use Bank wire method with a fee of 30 euros. Imagine what will be left after test 100 euros. Just to let you know.

Back