• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Tallinex.com

General discussions of a financial company
I open account with Tallinex last month and i deposited 100$ hoping to get 100% bonus as promised on their website with no T&C stipulated
But i did not get that bonus
Their platform does not support NFP as i was trying to trade news but no movement
The communication is fast but rude! responses
And i think they trade against the clients
I speak under correction

Is it ok for US customer to use Credit Card to deposit funds?

No it is not. And they don't want to talk about it. Which is why they have not answered you in the typical slapstick comedy fashion I have become accustomed to after reading the reviews here. Their card processing abilities or 'facilities' were disabled I believe back in 2013. I just had to look for a new broker and remembered I had an account with them. Then I ran into the card problem myself. Pretty annoying and interesting all at the same time. Clients are asked not to speak about it on forums, but I think it should be readily and openly discussed. I'll do so in my own personal review however. No reply from them will actually make sense to justify this unwillingness to simply use the same bank other brokers accepting US clients use to seamlessly process these funding methods. I really can't imagine the amount of business they have lost as a result of this. It's operational neglect but I assume they are doing well enough not to care that much.

Must be a special place in hell for forex dealers charging a pip in swap per day for shorting usdjpy. At first, I thought this must be a mistake. When I realized it wasn't, I moved to greener pastures. My current style of trading involves holding position trades based on daily or even weekly charts for long periods of time (weeks, months). Tallinex is apparently a really lousy broker for that one...

I tried posting a review based on this, but apparently they only allow 5* reviews of this broker at FPA since they advertise here... That review sitting in the ether somewhere, so if you're considering this broker and trade that way (i.e.,a way where the trend ultimately gets filtered from the random noise), I hope you find your way here and consider this experience rather than having to repeat it at your expense.

;)

Last edited:
Must be a special place in hell for forex dealers charging a pip in swap per day for shorting usdjpy. At first, I thought this must be a mistake. When I realized it wasn't, I moved to greener pastures. My current style of trading involves holding position trades based on daily or even weekly charts for long periods of time (weeks, months). Tallinex is apparently a really lousy broker for that one...

I tried posting a review based on this, but apparently they only allow 5* reviews of this broker at FPA since they advertise here... That review sitting in the ether somewhere, so if you're considering this broker and trade that way (i.e.,a way where the trend ultimately gets filtered from the random noise), I hope you find your way here and consider this experience rather than having to repeat it at your expense.

;)
The part about FPA only allowing 5 star reviews because they are advertising here is a joke, right? You know, saying something so silly detracts from the review and any useful information someone might actually get from it.

I open account with Tallinex last month and i deposited 100$ hoping to get 100% bonus as promised on their website with no T&C stipulated
But i did not get that bonus

- Yes you did - you just ignored the information provided and didn't bother to look on your Bonuses page where your bonus was clearly shown!

Their platform does not support NFP as i was trying to trade news but no movement

- This is a ridiculous statement and shows the world that you have no understanding of markets - what you actually mean is "Tallinex is an ECN broker so their platform reflects true market conditions, but I want fake conditions so that my impractical NFP strategy will work"

The communication is fast but rude! responses

- All communication is courteous - you make allegations but provide zero proof (typical when there is no basis for such comments)

And i think they trade against the clients

- Another allegation made with no basis in truth, and zero facts to back up your statement - in reality, you failed in your trading approach and are simply looking to pass the blame for your poor trading skills

I speak under correction

- You have been corrected

Must be a special place in hell for forex dealers charging a pip in swap per day for shorting usdjpy. At first, I thought this must be a mistake. When I realized it wasn't, I moved to greener pastures.
;)

Swap rates are dictated by liquidity providers, not brokers (unless you're foolish enough to trade with a market maker) - Tallinex changes liquidity providers regularly to maintain optimal trading conditions and to avoid anomalies such as this so your repeated posting of this "old news" is pointless - the issue was resolved some time ago.

Back