• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Tallinex.com

General discussions of a financial company
I requested a withdrawal of $7k and they are giving hard time for more than a week. Last status:

-----------------------
Your support request (9796223) has been been put on hold.

The latest details are shown below.

---

Hello Felipe,

Your withdrawal is in "bank wire pending" status. It means that it is ready to be wired.

Unfortunately, we have been experiencing some delays with the withdrawals due to the change of banking facilities. We will process your withdrawal at the earliest opportunity.

Regards

--------

I had no problem with other brokers like icmarkets for example

I requested a withdrawal of $7k and they are giving hard time for more than a week. Last status:

-----------------------
Your support request (9796223) has been been put on hold.

The latest details are shown below.

---

Hello Felipe,

Your withdrawal is in "bank wire pending" status. It means that it is ready to be wired.

Unfortunately, we have been experiencing some delays with the withdrawals due to the change of banking facilities. We will process your withdrawal at the earliest opportunity.

Regards

--------

I had no problem with other brokers like icmarkets for example
If they playing around with your withdraw click the link http://svgfsa.com/contact.html

Update on 21-may-18:

Hi, Filipe

Thank you for advising us that you have decided to refer the matter to the FSA.

Unfortunately, this means that your withdrawal request must be suspended until our compliance team can confirm that the FSA have closed the incident.

We have no schedule for this since the matter is now out of our hands, but hope that we can obtain the necessary confirmation within the next 90 days.

regards, Support

---

If they playing around with your withdraw click the link http://svgfsa.com/contact.html

Reporting to regulators can be a good thing if there is a serious problem which cannot be resolved.

Reporting to regulators when a delay is only 7 or 8 days is premature. There are real world reasons for a 1 or even 2 week delay. Premature reporting can create unnecessary paperwork for the regulator and the company. This can also cause more delays in payments.

The proper steps are...

1. If a withdrawal is several days overdue, report it to the company.

2. If it's not fixed within a week, report it to the company a second time.

3. If the delay gets past 2 weeks and the excuses don't look reasonable, leave a review and get a thread opened in Scam Alerts.

4. Email all the addresses you have for the company and send them the link to the Scam Alerts thread. Invite them to come and publicly explain what's going on.

5. If the company fail to respond within a few business days or provides inadequate reasons, then it's time to think about notifying the regulators.

Good clarification! But I think I still had to apply with FSA... Just check all the lasts reviews since past 2 months for this broker...
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/9953/www.tallinex.com

I requested a withdrawal with icmarkets and I had no issues like that, I'm not saying please go with icmarkets, but i'm just sharing my very small experience in a small time thanks

As explained to you at the time, we were right in the middle of changing banking facilities, but your withdrawal would have been completed extremely quickly had you not behaved so rashly. Many, many withdrawals have been processed since our change of banking, and yours would have been one of them.

my profile at Tallinex is Profile ID 239016
What should i do? This Tallinex scammers stole my money and call me fraud! I lost 3000eur on forex and they was happy!
On second deposit with 1000eur i won 300 and want to withdraw it and they call me fraud and keeping silence for months !!!

Now i read this

"
As you may be aware, Tallinex has been involved in a legal dispute with the CFTC for quite some time. Unfortunately, the banks we use have totally overreacted to the dispute and frozen our accounts. This is preventing withdrawals from being processed, but our legal team is working to resolve the situation as quickly as possible.
We will update you as information becomes available, however, our primary objective is to allay any concerns you might have by confirming that your funds are completely safe as, contrary to one of the CFTC’s various false allegations, client funds have always been held in segregated accounts.
"

how do you like it? First they trying to steal then they freeze money of all clients due CFTC dispute.

Back