• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Tallinex.com

General discussions of a financial company
Guys, just to share I'm still with no position or withdrawal from Tallinex. No even the representative is able to do anything to help with that. I hope other can see my case and choose better.

Guys, just to share I'm still with no position or withdrawal from Tallinex. No even the representative is able to do anything to help with that. I hope other can see my case and choose better.
Try contacting the St. Vincent and the Grenadines Financial Services Authority for assistance at
info@svgfsa.com and let us know what they reply.

Try contacting the St. Vincent and the Grenadines Financial Services Authority for assistance at
info@svgfsa.com and let us know what they reply.
Dear sir/madam:

Please be advised that a company called Tallinex Ltd. was registered as an IBC in SVG however, it is no longer registered as it was cancelled earlier this year.

Tallinex was not regulated or licensed as a Forex Brokers by the Financial Services Authority. No Forex/Brokers licenses are issued from this jurisdiction.

Please be advised that the Financial Services Authority (the "Authority") does not "Regulate, Monitor, Supervise or Licence" International Business Companies (IBCs) which engage in FOREX Trading or Brokerage. The extent of supervision of IBCs goes no further than to ensure that IBCs comply with their obligations under the International Business Companies (Amendment and Consolidation) Act.

An IBC incorporated in SVG is authorised to engaged in any business activity without approval from the FSA, except where its proposed business activity amounts to banking, insurance or mutual fund business, as these activities are licensed activities.

Kind regards,

Geshell Peters (Ms.)

Legal Officer

Financial Services Authority

2nd Floor, Reigate Building

Granby Street

Kingstown

St. Vincent and the Grenadines

Tel: (784) 456 2577

Fax: (784) 457-2568

Email: gpeters@svgfsa.com

Web: www.svgfsa.com

My trading accounts have been frozen as I guess all those using Tallinex have found since 1 January 2019.
Tallinex do not provide any response as to why this has happened. I have found the following via a third party well respected in the trading community,
Apparently Tallinex is subject to a US$16million suit AND its servers have apparnetly crashed/ malfunctioned (is that a coincidence or what?).
The response to online chat is obiously a computer gerneated pre-prepaired statement thayt simply offers an apology for the delay in serfvice.
So, if you have accounts at Tallinex, do not expedt your money back anytime soon if ever.
It appears the significance of the "problems" Tallinex has encountered will be too big to overcome and recover form.
I have previously rated Tallinex with 5 stars but this episode has ruined their reputation and probably its existence.
dakiwi

Same with me, my account of >2500 Eur is frozen, no payout possible since summer 2018 and now even the logon to Tallinex is not possible anymore. All of my requests for payout have been refused with comments like "we are currently fixing the banking issue, please be patient".

Anyone thinking of using Tallinex should reconsider, run like hell somewhere else. As far as i can judge, there is almost no possibility of Tallinex becoming solvent again. Fixing the crashed servers vides is a major problem and cost for Tallinex.
Coupled with the US$16 mil suit against it, I would guess there is no future for Tallinex nor any likelihood to retrieve any funds old clients may have left in its coffers.
I am still locked out and my accounts are frozen, BUGGA ! Keep smiling and book it up to experience.
Attached is a pic i received in a post from another source. One of the best i have seen describing Forex to newbies.

Attachments

• difference between demo and live trading.png
    difference between demo and live trading.png
    83.5 KB · Views: 6
The only thing you can do now is contact the Saint Vincent and the Grenadines authorities at dppsvg@vincysurf.com with the following message:

“To Whom It May Concern:

It has come to my attention that a court ruling has entered into force in the United States against the foreign exchange brokerage company Tallinex Limited, listing its legal address at The Jaycees Building, Stoney Ground, PO Box 362, Kingstown, VC0100, St Vincent and the Grenadines. The full text of the final court order is available at
https://www.cftc.gov/sites/default/files/2018-07/enfTallinexdefaultjudgement07092018.pdf , with further information available at the United States Commodity Futures Trading Commission website at
https://www.cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleases/7757-18

I would therefore like to know if any criminal prosecution has been initiated against Tallinex Limited and/or its owners and officers under Section 13 of the Cybercrime Act 2016 or any other provisions of the Saint Vincent and the Grenadines law.

Thank you in advance for your prompt response.”

Back