Tallinex not processing withdrawals

This thread is so disturbing!

Tallinex is clearly talking to clients regarding the issues and trying to resolve them yet people still scream "SCAM! SCAM!".

The banking industry to non-regulated brokers is VERY strict in 2018 and they are indeed freezing accounts every single day.
Trust me as a consultant, I see this ALL the time even with regulated brokers!

And now I am sure someone will accuse me of working for Tallinex for stating this fact.

Stick with people you trust. Havent heard of a single Prime of Prime have this happen. A broker who has a real connection with Pop also do not seem to have this problem. When combined with regulation and trustworthy staff, you can be confident

Tallinex, you have failed their clients big time. Talking all that sh*te on the baby pips forums about how untouchable you were. You convinced many people they could have their leverage cake and eat it too.

I think all the brokers were open on the 31st of December. Actually, i was able to log into my live accounts with other brokers. I only had problems with Tallinex. I wanted to close some positions today, but I couldn't. Hopefully, I can login on the second of January. They are working on the second right?

I can not log into my MT4 account nor sign in my client portal. Plus they are off line. Whats going on ?

Can you open up your own individual scam alerts thread?

Not sure about your mt4 account. Their website seems to be up. But I cannot verify their client portal is functioning.

Clients should be aware that their trades actually don't matter now, lol. How can you trade if the collateral is unavailable?

Nearly all brokerages are closed on Christmas and New Years Day (and possibly the Eve before). But the client platform login/backoffice should be active.

Brokers are closed over the holidays and this brokerage has already said they are having issues with banking. I would be patient.
We patiently waiting, but mt4 is unavailable and client area also. They simply run out and all clients (me too, luckly 2k € only) can say hello to their funds...

We patiently waiting, but mt4 is unavailable and client area also. They simply run out and all clients (me too, luckly 2k € only) can say hello to their funds...

Please open up your own scam alerts thread and submit evidence.

Why i have to spam another thread when this one is perfectly IT?
Also, which kind of evidence i have to submit? Unavailable is unavailable...right now also main site is unavailable. https://www.tallinex.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Why i have to spam another thread when this one is perfectly IT?
Also, which kind of evidence i have to submit? Unavailable is unavailable...right now also main site is unavailable. https://www.tallinex.com/

Those are the rules. Each person who is victimized needs to start their own thread. Please read the review "New Trader's Court" thread (although it was still similar with the old model; independent threads for each scam). More independent threads + independent reviews will increase the chances of justice.

Those are the rules. Each person who is victimized needs to start their own thread. Please read the review "New Trader's Court" thread (although it was still similar with the old model; independent threads for each scam). More independent threads + independent reviews will increase the chances of justice.

The purpose of my previous post is to support information about the downtime of their services. Main site is back online, btw the client area and trading server are still offline. They simply go out of business, is pretty clear. They are unregulated, so our collateral belong only to them. So, it's lost, there is no "chance of justice" anymore.
If there will be miraculous developments, I will open my topic accordly with new rules.

Back