Tallinex not processing withdrawals

The only thing you can do now is email the Saint Vincent and the Grenadines authorities at dppsvg@vincysurf.com with the following inquiry:

“To Whom It May Concern:

It has come to my attention that a court ruling has entered into force in the United States against the foreign exchange brokerage company Tallinex Limited, listing its legal address at The Jaycees Building, Stoney Ground, PO Box 362, Kingstown, VC0100, St Vincent and the Grenadines. The full text of the final court order is available at
https://www.cftc.gov/sites/default/files/2018-07/enfTallinexdefaultjudgement07092018.pdf , with further information available at the United States Commodity Futures Trading Commission website at
https://www.cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleases/7757-18

I would therefore like to know if any criminal prosecution has been initiated against Tallinex Limited and/or its owners and officers under Section 13 of the Cybercrime Act 2016 or any other provisions of the Saint Vincent and the Grenadines law.

Thank you in advance for your prompt response.”

The only thing you can do now is email the Saint Vincent and the Grenadines authorities at dppsvg@vincysurf.com with the following inquiry:

“To Whom It May Concern:

It has come to my attention that a court ruling has entered into force in the United States against the foreign exchange brokerage company Tallinex Limited, listing its legal address at The Jaycees Building, Stoney Ground, PO Box 362, Kingstown, VC0100, St Vincent and the Grenadines. The full text of the final court order is available at
https://www.cftc.gov/sites/default/files/2018-07/enfTallinexdefaultjudgement07092018.pdf , with further information available at the United States Commodity Futures Trading Commission website at
https://www.cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleases/7757-18

I would therefore like to know if any criminal prosecution has been initiated against Tallinex Limited and/or its owners and officers under Section 13 of the Cybercrime Act 2016 or any other provisions of the Saint Vincent and the Grenadines law.

Thank you in advance for your prompt response.”
they already issue some BS warning about tallinex is not license to carry on forex in saint vincent as they don't issue such license

they already issue some BS warning about tallinex is not license to carry on forex in saint vincent as they don't issue such license
Very well but the US court has ruled Tallinex guilty of fraud which is a criminal offense in both the US and Saint Vincent and should thus be prosecuted accordingly.

Very well but the US court has ruled Tallinex guilty of fraud which is a criminal offense in both the US and Saint Vincent and should thus be prosecuted accordingly.
prosecuted who? the U.S. court rule they was guilty but no criminal charges was file on individuals

Tallinex already has enough negative publicity. It’s more effective to seek help with the real authorities.

Not sure what exactly would be accomplished with your suggestion in this case. It has already been established that:

a) There is no regulation in St Vincent and Grenadines for forex brokerages. This means SVG openly admits you are on your own should you choose to do business with such a company.

b) The judgement is from a USA court, which has nothing to do with SVG.

I'm not saying the OP cannot send an email or physical letter. I suppose it cannot hurt. But tell us @pipsbuster, how do you expect the SVG authorities to respond?

Not sure what exactly would be accomplished with your suggestion in this case. It has already been established that:

a) There is no regulation in St Vincent and Grenadines for forex brokerages. This means SVG openly admits you are on your own should you choose to do business with such a company.

b) The judgement is from a USA court, which has nothing to do with SVG.

I'm not saying the OP cannot send an email or physical letter. I suppose it cannot hurt. But tell us @pipsbuster, how do you expect the SVG authorities to respond?
Countries co-operate on criminal cases. If one runs a fraud in the US out of SVG, it’s a crime in both countries.

Back