Tallinex: THEY NEVER PROCESS YOUR WITHDRAWAL

gtraderfx

Recruit
Hello folks,

It’s now about 3 weeks from the request and I still didn’t receive my withdrawal of 5k (removed from the mt4 3 weeks ago) and I still have 2.5k in the accs l; in the back office it still appears to be pending and via email they don’t get back.

In chat they say to wait for emails but emails never come (be aware they have all the correct details, I am using the same bank account I used to deposit).

If you want to see your money again, don’t deposit to this scam broker!!!!

Hello folks,

It’s now about 3 weeks from the request and I still didn’t receive my withdrawal of 5k (removed from the mt4 3 weeks ago) and I still have 2.5k in the accs l; in the back office it still appears to be pending and via email they don’t get back.

In chat they say to wait for emails but emails never come (be aware they have all the correct details, I am using the same bank account I used to deposit).

If you want to see your money again, don’t deposit to this scam broker!!!!
Here is Tallinex rep fpa link, go ahead and invite him/her to this thread.

How can I invite him? Last time seen is 17 June...on their live chat they are always offline....I doubt this guy will be helpful.
The “funny” part is that I sent a msg on the live chat that was offline and they contacted me via email within 30 mins, once I asked them where my money was they are again disappeared!

How can I invite him? Last time seen is 17 June...on their live chat they are always offline....I doubt this guy will be helpful.
The “funny” part is that I sent a msg on the live chat that was offline and they contacted me via email within 30 mins, once I asked them where my money was they are again disappeared!
Sending request will be good. Go ahead and invite him.

Word of caution - chat support is generally considered for the more low brow people at the broker.
Just send an email or call in and ask to speak to a Manager.
Chat is not going to get you someone who can send a withdrawal out.

Also, Tallinex is an interesting broker. They were offering services to US clients and the CFTC served them a lawsuit in Estonia last year so they finally stopped.

They finally got back to me:

Hello xxxxxxx and thank you for contacting us
We are currently experiencing delays with withdrawals - and we are terribly sorry about this. It is now 16th banking day since the withdrawal request was initiated.
Your documentation is fine - again we are very sorry about the unexpected delay. We will attempt to process it as soon as possible.

What do you guys think? Will they "attempt"?

They finally got back to me:

Hello xxxxxxx and thank you for contacting us
We are currently experiencing delays with withdrawals - and we are terribly sorry about this. It is now 16th banking day since the withdrawal request was initiated.
Your documentation is fine - again we are very sorry about the unexpected delay. We will attempt to process it as soon as possible.

What do you guys think? Will they "attempt"?
Give them time till Monday and if they failed then I`ll suggest more steps to get your funds back :)

Back