Tampa Trader

toodle pips

Recruit
Hi everyone,

I've been trading forex for a year or so, and I'm gradually starting to make some regular monthly returns :)

Any other Tampa Fl traders out there? I'd like to compare notes with any local guys & girls. Maybe form a small trading group here?

Regards to all, and happy trading

Hi everyone,

I've been trading forex for a year or so, and I'm gradually starting to make some regular monthly returns :)

Any other Tampa Fl traders out there? I'd like to compare notes with any local guys & girls. Maybe form a small trading group here?

Regards to all, and happy trading

If you want to make that a Central Florida group, I'm just outside of Orlando.

Hi Pharaoh,
Central Florida would be fine, just the tiresome I4 to negotiate if group wanted meetings now and then. Are you a Diamonds Room news trader? I have been since Felix started it, and I'm enjoying it even more now that "sir Pips" is handling some trades. He's showing me how to hold on to winning trades longer in order to squeeze more pips from a position. I use the SNW as well and find it gets me into one or two "payday" trades each month, as long as I set conservative triggers, minimize slippage, and exercise enormous patience (and not get too greedy).

hi from the east coast

I live in Cocoa Beach. I would interested in meeting other members in the central florida area.

No, I'm not in the diamonds room. I'm still learning how to lose money fast. One I figure out how to reverse that a bit, I'll see if my budget can support that upgrade.

It does sound like we have a few people interested in getting together. Now the hard questions. Where and when?

On the weekend when the markets are closed wouldn't interfere with trading. Alternatively, an evening when there are some big news announcements might be fun if we can be somewhere where everyone can connect their laptops.

Florida group

Let me chime in here guys. I think its a great idea to start a "florida" group :) I can even set up a special forum for you guys, or a special usergroup, just for you florida boys/girls :)

If there is enough interest, let me know.

Let me chime in here guys. I think its a great idea to start a "florida" group :) I can even set up a special forum for you guys, or a special usergroup, just for you florida boys/girls :)

If there is enough interest, let me know.

Thanks Felix! That would be great. Check my "Regional Forums" post in the "Advice and Suggestions" forum for my best take on a way to handle this in a semi-organized fashion as regional groups form.

Sarasota area

Hello group I am in the Sarasota area just south. I am just getting started. I would like to meet people locally and learn from everybody. I am not sure on were to even start, I keep seeing people post comments on being careful on who tio use for a broker. Any input on were I can read more info or any input would greatly be appreciated. I would like to get involved in meeting up if you guys work something out for a location.

Any Trader In kaduna Nigeria

I just want to find out if there is any trader here who reside in kaduna so we could have a small group. Thanks felix and his group for the gud job

Back