TanTan and wechat Scam

tyler007009

Private
Hi everyone,

I would like to share a story to everyone about my experiences and help other wont get scam in the future! I didnt get scam and I was fooling around with them the whole time since I have not much going on and in fact I dont know did I screw them or not.

Let the story begin,

I use this dating App call Tantan to meet Chinese girl to practice my Chinese with no romance intention (I'm married)
Its like Tinder you swipe and get likes, the only girls who like me are those beautiful girls! I dont think I'm such a catch lol
Met a few girls and they said lets go to wechat and talk, gave them my wechat which I dont use much. We talk normal stuff until they bring up investment and showing off how much they make with screen short of the profit they made in stock market, I knew it was all fake but I play along and I personally do invest in the stock market but I want to see what are they trying to scam me about.

Anyway those are a different story back to the main story, I met this girl name herself Alice (In Chinese) we talk like about 1 month I think she didnt bring up stock and told me I shouldn't invest in stock instead the forex market with XAU/USD. I don't know much about the forex market and I dont know is it a scam but I play along and also get to learn what is the forex market. She introduce me MT4 and the world of forex and showing off like she made 18 K in 1 day and she withdraw 100 K each month from her investment sending me screen shorts lol Then I knew it was a scam. She will text me everyday and we talk normal stuff once a while bring up her investment. We voice chat like 4 times very short and I saw her face but dont remember much of her but I know for sure it doesnt match the profile pic at TanTan I didnt know how can she scam until I did research at here and understand how the game works.

One day she said she will teach me MT4 and then we both get make money together and go travel etc! She try to lure with money but I told her I dont need that much money I have enough like I have 1 mill and I already travel around the world and show off pics of me around the world (I dont have 1 mill but I did travel around the world already) She got so mad and saying why bother learning since you have everything, I kindly explain to her I'm interest of learning to be a trader like you. She told me to download MT4 and I download from the official website and she claim I have to download from her link because its different, I download using my fool around PC just in case. I was playing around with MT4 demo version and she said I should open an live account because its different from the Demo and I wont get to learn much, I did arguer with her saying the only different from demo is that you are using fake money but everything is the same and also I just started like a few days I'm not ready for using real money and if I do decide to open one I will put 500. She got mad and told me 500 is like nothing you cant earn much profit and just wasting time why dont you just forget about investing. I told her it doesnt make sense for me to risk something I dont know this is all new to me and I need to practice more before I start using real money.

She told me to open a live account and its free I could deposit when ever I'm ready and send me the link of the website, as you can see its pretty scam website

rfmfx.com

I did try make one account by putting fake information and it was auditing and she keep asking me have a open the account yet and I told her still waiting and she said did I put a fake ID or something lol I said why would I do that?
She said forget about this website here is another better company from Aus (can anyone tell this one website is scam)

mogafx.com/Moga/

Told me to open live account and I told her this website minimum is 1000usd to open an live account and I'm not ready to put money in yet, she start talking to me with these excuses and at the end I said let me think about and I need to discuss with my wife if I put in real money into this. I ask how much is a good amount she said at least 10 K and mean time asking your wife I will come up special book to teach me blah blah
I pretend to whole time and I was thinking its time to end this game with her, last thing I want to do is gather more evidence that what we talk about investment.
I ask her my wife have some questions, 1 how much profit can we make if we invest, 2 how risky is it, 3 can you show me a pic of you 4 can I open a US company account instead of yours.
I was hoping she will send me a pic of her so I can share it with you guys but she is pretty smart she voice call me instead. Till today I dont have any photo of her!
At the end I block her and report a file of fraud at wechat and collect some text we talk about investment and show she is a scam so wechat will freeze her account and might close it. By doing this at least she will lose her lately contacts that she is trying to scam other people so I kind of save them but the best way to help other people avoid this problem is sharing my story here and hopefully people will read it and be careful about this type of scam.

The End

Hi everyone,

I would like to share a story to everyone about my experiences and help other wont get scam in the future! I didnt get scam and I was fooling around with them the whole time since I have not much going on and in fact I dont know did I screw them or not.

Let the story begin,

I use this dating App call Tantan to meet Chinese girl to practice my Chinese with no romance intention (I'm married)
Its like Tinder you swipe and get likes, the only girls who like me are those beautiful girls! I dont think I'm such a catch lol
Met a few girls and they said lets go to wechat and talk, gave them my wechat which I dont use much. We talk normal stuff until they bring up investment and showing off how much they make with screen short of the profit they made in stock market, I knew it was all fake but I play along and I personally do invest in the stock market but I want to see what are they trying to scam me about.

Anyway those are a different story back to the main story, I met this girl name herself Alice (In Chinese) we talk like about 1 month I think she didnt bring up stock and told me I shouldn't invest in stock instead the forex market with XAU/USD. I don't know much about the forex market and I dont know is it a scam but I play along and also get to learn what is the forex market. She introduce me MT4 and the world of forex and showing off like she made 18 K in 1 day and she withdraw 100 K each month from her investment sending me screen shorts lol Then I knew it was a scam. She will text me everyday and we talk normal stuff once a while bring up her investment. We voice chat like 4 times very short and I saw her face but dont remember much of her but I know for sure it doesnt match the profile pic at TanTan I didnt know how can she scam until I did research at here and understand how the game works.

One day she said she will teach me MT4 and then we both get make money together and go travel etc! She try to lure with money but I told her I dont need that much money I have enough like I have 1 mill and I already travel around the world and show off pics of me around the world (I dont have 1 mill but I did travel around the world already) She got so mad and saying why bother learning since you have everything, I kindly explain to her I'm interest of learning to be a trader like you. She told me to download MT4 and I download from the official website and she claim I have to download from her link because its different, I download using my fool around PC just in case. I was playing around with MT4 demo version and she said I should open an live account because its different from the Demo and I wont get to learn much, I did arguer with her saying the only different from demo is that you are using fake money but everything is the same and also I just started like a few days I'm not ready for using real money and if I do decide to open one I will put 500. She got mad and told me 500 is like nothing you cant earn much profit and just wasting time why dont you just forget about investing. I told her it doesnt make sense for me to risk something I dont know this is all new to me and I need to practice more before I start using real money.

She told me to open a live account and its free I could deposit when ever I'm ready and send me the link of the website, as you can see its pretty scam website

rfmfx.com

I did try make one account by putting fake information and it was auditing and she keep asking me have a open the account yet and I told her still waiting and she said did I put a fake ID or something lol I said why would I do that?
She said forget about this website here is another better company from Aus (can anyone tell this one website is scam)

mogafx.com/Moga/

Told me to open live account and I told her this website minimum is 1000usd to open an live account and I'm not ready to put money in yet, she start talking to me with these excuses and at the end I said let me think about and I need to discuss with my wife if I put in real money into this. I ask how much is a good amount she said at least 10 K and mean time asking your wife I will come up special book to teach me blah blah
I pretend to whole time and I was thinking its time to end this game with her, last thing I want to do is gather more evidence that what we talk about investment.
I ask her my wife have some questions, 1 how much profit can we make if we invest, 2 how risky is it, 3 can you show me a pic of you 4 can I open a US company account instead of yours.
I was hoping she will send me a pic of her so I can share it with you guys but she is pretty smart she voice call me instead. Till today I dont have any photo of her!
At the end I block her and report a file of fraud at wechat and collect some text we talk about investment and show she is a scam so wechat will freeze her account and might close it. By doing this at least she will lose her lately contacts that she is trying to scam other people so I kind of save them but the best way to help other people avoid this problem is sharing my story here and hopefully people will read it and be careful about this type of scam.

The End
You did two great things my friends, you didn't let her fool you and you reported them :)

Hi everyone,

Let the story begin,

rfmfx.com

mogafx.com/Moga/

The End
Please post the Wechat id that this person is using (official Wechat id and user name). It will be helpful for others in case they are contacted by this same person.

rfmfx.com only lists an email address as contact, no phone number, and their physical address is in Seychelles. In case you are not aware, Seychelles consists of 115 islands off the East Coast of Africa which in itself is a huge red flag (no regulators, no registrations and impossible to find this place if it were real).

1609349129912.png

mogafx.com is registered under a person named Laung Shwen Wuu (see below for phone number) but shows an address in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (also known as VC - located in the Caribbean). There is no regulation of forex trading in this county. The regulation or even licensing of the Forex business is not a part of the SVG FSA activity, as stated by the official warning.

“There are financial institutions out there that falsely claim they are registered or licensed in our jurisdiction. Their purpose for doing this is more than likely for illicit reasons and potential customers should be very cautious about conducting business with them.

1609349708537.png

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Let the story begin,

rfmfx.com

mogafx.com/Moga/

The End

Good Sir!

Thank you for your service. These people will never stop and they think they are very smart. Unfortunately a lot of people fell and will fall into their traps. It's just an old scam and yet people still went to it. I hope more stories like these are more main streams so people can watch out. They are pretty smart in targeting people with decent jobs and dating websites exposed a lot of things and they take advantage of people's vulnerability. I do hope China can do more about it. It seems like a lot of them are coming out from there. It's difficult to scam in their own country because punishment is harsher if is caught. Now although victims are reporting to HK, TW, SG, US, AUS and EUR they all can't do much. Hopefully this will go into the interpol because this kind of scam is very big.

Please post the Wechat id that this person is using (official Wechat id and user name). It will be helpful for others in case they are contacted by this same person.

rfmfx.com only lists an email address as contact, no phone number, and their physical address is in Seychelles. In case you are not aware, Seychelles consists of 115 islands off the East Coast of Africa which in itself is a huge red flag (no regulators, no registrations and impossible to find this place if it were real).

View attachment 60676

mogafx.com is registered under a person named Laung Shwen Wuu (see below for phone number) but shows an address in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (also known as VC - located in the Caribbean). There is no regulation of forex trading in this county. The regulation or even licensing of the Forex business is not a part of the SVG FSA activity, as stated by the official warning.

“There are financial institutions out there that falsely claim they are registered or licensed in our jurisdiction. Their purpose for doing this is more than likely for illicit reasons and potential customers should be very cautious about conducting business with them.

View attachment 60677

Her ID is ali1989 claim from ShangHai, hometown Shangdong, She can speak English as well, owns a restaurant loves animals and love traveling. She is pretty smart never show me a pics of her and if I ask she said you can see her in voice chat.

The first one I knew it was a fake, I did research and found their location is at the island country at Africa and they are coping RockFort that one is at NZ at least this one I feel more comfortable then Seychelles

How did you find all these details from mogafx?

Good Sir!

Thank you for your service. These people will never stop and they think they are very smart. Unfortunately a lot of people fell and will fall into their traps. It's just an old scam and yet people still went to it. I hope more stories like these are more main streams so people can watch out. They are pretty smart in targeting people with decent jobs and dating websites exposed a lot of things and they take advantage of people's vulnerability. I do hope China can do more about it. It seems like a lot of them are coming out from there. It's difficult to scam in their own country because punishment is harsher if is caught. Now although victims are reporting to HK, TW, SG, US, AUS and EUR they all can't do much. Hopefully this will go into the interpol because this kind of scam is very big.
They indeed are smart. she remember the stuff I said and if I dont reply like going to sleep good night, they will say you change why didnt you say good night to me or say good morning when I wake up etc trying to make me feel bad of myself. Dude I told them Im married and Im not going to talk with her like everyday like my gf, were just friends!

I didnt know that people could get scam by this and feel bad for other who got scam! I hope what I'm doing helps and save some people. I do hope someday it will go into interpol I feel this scam is too outrage!

I think I will keep continuing fool around with them and do the same thing as report them at wechat so their account get freeze and close. I'm currently reported 2 cases of stock scams and this is my first forex case,

Im still talking to 1 girl and she is trying to help me invest in stocks and convince me to show her my trade transaction date that I made in March. Im still trying figure out what can she scam me by knowing the date I made a trade in the past. If anyone know please let me know.

I will post another story in the future when I report another fraud at wechat

Her ID is ali1989 claim from ShangHai, hometown Shangdong, She can speak English as well, owns a restaurant loves animals and love traveling. She is pretty smart never show me a pics of her and if I ask she said you can see her in voice chat.

The first one I knew it was a fake, I did research and found their location is at the island country at Africa and they are coping RockFort that one is at NZ at least this one I feel more comfortable then Seychelles

Rfmfx shows the site is hosted directly in Hong Kong but via Alibaba so the details are a little harder to get. Below are additional details for this site and Alibaba only lists their direct number to report fraud and spam. I cannot find who registered the site with GoDaddy and Alibaba.

1609364289632.png

1609364661911.png

Last edited:

I cannot find an Ali1989 when searching. Is this the persons nickname on WeChat or their WeChat id?

I cannot find an Ali1989 when searching. Is this the persons nickname on WeChat or their WeChat id?
Here is her wechat ID aili1989hhh

How did you get those infor for looking up their website? Im planning to continuing to fool around with these scammer so I think it will be helpful if I could look up their website etc and the same time I am practicing my chinese lol

Here is her wechat ID aili1989hhh

How did you get those infor for looking up their website? Im planning to continuing to fool around with these scammer so I think it will be helpful if I could look up their website etc and the same time I am practicing my chinese lol
Below is the profile for aili1989hhh. I assume this is the scammer you have been talking with?

祝您学习汉语好运!(Good luck with learning Chinese)

1609370626616.png

1609370670752.png

Back