TanTan and wechat Scam

My advice to you guys is never to believe Chinese women.

You are categorizing ALL Chinese Women (and people), regardless of the country they are born & citizen of, as Mainland Chinese. That can be a racist statement and an insult to Chinese women outside of Mainland China.

The Chinese race can be found in significant numbers in just about every country in the world (including small numbers in some Arab countries). Your statement generalization on "Chinese women" applies to these minority Chinese women too.

The majority race in some countries, like Taiwan and Singapore, are of the Chinese race. So, are the Chinese women there as "bad" as you have described "Chinese women"?

You are categorizing ALL Chinese Women (and people), regardless of the country they are born & citizen of, as Mainland Chinese. That can be a racist statement and an insult to Chinese women outside of Mainland China.

The Chinese race can be found in significant numbers in just about every country in the world (including small numbers in some Arab countries). Your statement generalization on "Chinese women" applies to these minority Chinese women too.

The majority race in some countries, like Taiwan and Singapore, are of the Chinese race. So, are the Chinese women there as "bad" as you have described "Chinese women"?
Some people use bottom part of the body to think instead of brain. That's why get stuck into trouble and started to blame for particular ethnic. I was in tinder and many social media but I know that any young and pretty girl that come to me isn't real and it's all about money. What made me so special to deserve a young and pretty girl attention? For real love? I received many messages with whatsapps, wechat, Line ID given from Chinese, Persian, Hong Kong, Taiwanese even from my local country but i never bother to reply. I know it's a big trap waiting for me to go in.

Back